Jeane's Secret

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Re: Jeane's Secret

Post by Sasarai10 »

Yup i've heard also a rumor that those Jeane's are different people who just share the same name. Just like the 2 Gordons
Virande

Post by Virande »

I think we said clone for Luc and Sasarai just to make it easier to understand... Afaik, they not literally a clone like taking someones dna.. but more like an artificial... They both are brothers, but not the same person, they have their each thought and soul.. so they have a different role in their own life. It makes them to be in a different star...

Young Viki's role is to return blinking mirror.. lol..

Ok back to jeane. Yeah i also read somewhere mention that there is a speculation multiple jeane... But i dont think its true, because it seems that she know and remember in every part of her appearance.. like when a Jeane and Lilly's conversations about Marlowe...
wataru14
Guide Writer

Post by wataru14 »

Luc and Sasarai can easily hold different Stars, both from each other and from Hikusaak, and still be clones. Fukien says people are "born under" their star. So they were been created at different times. When the stars were in a different alignment.
Pen

Post by Pen »

Gadget(and Gadget Z) is not even alive, and is still considerated a Star of Destiny.

If even something without a soul can be a Star of Destiny, I would imagine that anything could be.

Anyway, about Nurse Jeanes: The past Jeanes could very well have been told the events of the past to other Jeanes, and spread the information.
Pen

Post by Pen »

Sorry the bump, but... Jeane just died here in Suikoden Tactics, and I had to reset the battle. So she is killable!

If this Jeane was the same Jeane of other games, isn't she dying in Tactics would create a time paradox that would destroy all the universe?
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Plenty of characters are killable in S1 which return as essential characters in S2 and S3 so I don't think Jeane being killable in a prequel game really means anything.
Pen

Post by Pen »

Yeah but this is a prequel, unlike the other Suikoden games where they had no idea who they would like to return, and didn't wanted to be creativity stuck on technicallities.

I mean, at least this time they could have put her as Non-Killible due plot purposes, like the Hero from 4, who is Unkillable because the Rune of Punishment would transfer to the next Blue Mercenary, Kooluk Soldier, or Ostrich Man near to his dead body...

Imagine a Ostrich Man Punishing galore? Crazy!
BrucePrintscreen

Post by BrucePrintscreen »

The version of the game in which some of your characters die is not canon. It's that simple.
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Jeane doesn't even get to function as our in-house rune mistress in Tactics, so they must have thought it would be better to make more killable characters than non-killable ones. I would have preferred if they made all of the pirate gang essential, as those guys actually do have storyline scenes throughout the game.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

one possibility is there are many Jeanes.... in SV she is not involved in the "Fate" unite even though she's a playable character, and Eresh reveals she switched bodies or something. so there can be many ways "Jeane" exists.. perhaps there are different Jeanes throughout history that look the same (so when a Jeane dies in Tactics, no big deal).
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

KFCrispy wrote:one possibility is there are many Jeanes....
Well, yeah, Konami already said that's the case.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
KingUrameshi

Post by KingUrameshi »

Sounds like Jeane is pulling a Dorian Gray. Or maybe something like Reaver did in Fable 2.

And since Koroku is a dog he can probably sense or smell whats really going on.
BrucePrintscreen

Post by BrucePrintscreen »

Jeane's Secret? It's L'Oréal™ PureFirmSkin®. Thanks to L'Oréal™ PureFirmSkin®, Jeane can appear in many games and she always looks fresh and young. With L'Oréal™ PureFirmSkin® you do not need a rune or a scroll. L'Oréal™ PureFirmSkin® guarantees the complexion and softness and youth of the perfect runemistress wherever you are and whenever you like. Made with Kobold fat and tested on Rulodia's anus, L'Oréal™ PureFirmSkin® has given satisfaction to countless stars of destinies around the Suikoverse, may it be in battle or inside a shop. With L'Oréal™ PureFirmSkin® you are the woman you deserve to be because you are awesome and we know it.

L'Oréal

Paris - Tokyo - New York- Gregminster

Official cosmetics for Suikoden girls since 1994
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

Pen wrote:I mean, at least this time they could have put her as Non-Killible due plot purposes, like the Hero from 4, who is Unkillable because the Rune of Punishment would transfer to the next Blue Mercenary, Kooluk Soldier, or Ostrich Man near to his dead body...
In the Japanese version of Tactics, Hero IV is actually killable if I am not mistaken. They removed this from the Western releases.
Pen

Post by Pen »

Antimatzist wrote:
Pen wrote:I mean, at least this time they could have put her as Non-Killible due plot purposes, like the Hero from 4, who is Unkillable because the Rune of Punishment would transfer to the next Blue Mercenary, Kooluk Soldier, or Ostrich Man near to his dead body...
In the Japanese version of Tactics, Hero IV is actually killable if I am not mistaken. They removed this from the Western releases.
Holy Plothole, Batman!

It's that true? Because it would be the biggest plothole in the series.