Suikoden World Style

Questions about the locations mentioned in the series; and those about the backstory not seen in the games.
Nalleo

Suikoden World Style

Post by Nalleo »

Hey,guys.Did you notice that each series of Suikoden have it's own style of clothing.For example,Suikoden 1 is acient China,Suikoden 4 is Portugese(sorry if the spelling is wrong)with the ship thingy(duh) and Suikoden 5 is Japan with the Queen Knights' armor that sorta look like kimonos.
Queens Knight

Post by Queens Knight »

Konami is trying to give every country it shows in each Suikoden installment it's own type of culture and uniqueness, they just happen to base some, if not a lot of it, off cultures of the past, or present, at least those I my thoughts on it.
Nalleo

Post by Nalleo »

Yes,yes.I agree with you.Well,here is another style that Konami used.Don't you think the New Armes Kingdom looks like India?Their customs and theme songs are also based on India.Wearing turbans like that is a proof of an Indian society.

That is only my opinion.Don't take it seriously but think about.....
modi

Post by modi »

that's true , but this doesn't apply just for india , it's also with arabian community in the past and the other around india , caleria in suikoden III is also the same
bobNweave

Post by bobNweave »

the chisha village in S3 sorta had a muslim theme to it with the women covering their hair, but not so much with the guys.
eternal_sins

Post by eternal_sins »

Lordlake is Mexico-type?
Memori cinta berbunga
Pun menghinggap di ingatan
Seperti sang merpati di dahan
Puas sudah ku berusha
Ku melupakan segalanya
Namun senyum mu masih... ada...

-Merpati

Sang By: Hady Mirza
Winner Of Singapore Idol 2