Unknown country south of grasslands.

Questions about the locations mentioned in the series; and those about the backstory not seen in the games.
Wicked_Rune_Bearer

Unknown country south of grasslands.

Post by Wicked_Rune_Bearer »

At least that's what it saids on Waurenhyte's bio info on this site. What country is this, i'm not sure if this has been asked before or not, could it be dunan maybe
A rpg-suikoden site that lets you choose your character and basically play suikoden on your computer as if it was on your ps console
http://z14.invisionfree.com/Suikoden_Legends
Persmerga

Post by Persmerga »

Well i don't actually know what your refering to from that post but you can have a look at this map then try explain if you mean island just below or the land connected to Zexan etc.

http://theirstar.suikox.com/images/atlas/wm_pol_lrg.jpg
Some hooligan keeps disconnecting the alarm. I told Security to look into it. But no, no, they'd rather catch the guy who's stealing organs from the transplant ward!!
Rezard

Post by Rezard »

According to this map, this region should be badlands, but badlands should be north of Toran and south of Dunan.

Does anybody knows where the badlands are? Are they the same as the karakas desert?
Black Silver

Re: Unknown country south of grasslands.

Post by Black Silver »

many fans, many theorie´s.

I heard everywhere that´s called the Southern Grasslands. In a FanFiction this Landmass was used as a completley new Country. I think that is good so. Fans like us have many to speculate about a unknwon Country. That is what Playmakers called Fantasy^^!
Admin of Suikoden3.de

don´t punish me. My English is not the best! I hope You will understand!