Alseid

Questions about the locations mentioned in the series; and those about the backstory not seen in the games.
Tiger

Alseid

Post by Tiger »

Alseid (the elven place) can you travel to it or is it just mentioned?

(searched but didnt find any similar)
Suikoden is not just agame it is a way of life
LoganAlpha30X13

Post by LoganAlpha30X13 »

It's just mentioned, like Harmonia, at least in this game. I'll go now.....................
EnigmaticThief

Post by EnigmaticThief »

Although it's only mentioned, it's most likely somewhere in the northern part of the continent, perhaps past the area of glaciers.
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

Its not likely to be too far from Lunas, as Urda stated that the collecting of gold dust from Lunas would bring harm to Alseid. Probably would be in mountainous lands though, so it can be hard to travel to.
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

I'm guessing it's somewhere between Lunas and the Astwal Mountains.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
crimson_noble

Re: Alseid

Post by crimson_noble »

i heard there is a codebreaker code that allows you to visit Alseid. Though I am unsure if this rumor is true or not for alas codebreakers are hard to find where i live.
sunstar25

Post by sunstar25 »

It would have been nice to explore Alseid. Probably would have looked a lot better than the Village of the Elves in Scarlet Moon. Fortunately, Alseid was able to stay out of the war since Godwin couldn't find it.
Stallion

Post by Stallion »

If the codebreaker codes could unlock it that would mean the town/city was actually modelled in the game, and that seems unlikely so I doubt you'll see it even with such codes.
Stallion... aka Falcon Critical.