S.D. Sword and Dragon King Sword Simultaneously

Questions about the locations mentioned in the series; and those about the backstory not seen in the games.
suiko2fan2
Guide Writer

S.D. Sword and Dragon King Sword Simultaneously

Post by suiko2fan2 »

So here is an odd question, obviously you normally can't have 2 True Runes in you at once, but if they're not in you, but the swords. Could a person potentially wield both the Star Dragon Sword (Night Rune) and the Dragon King Sword (Sovereign Rune) simultaneously. Would they allow a person to use them both? Interesting to consider.
I will establish one mighty nation in this land. A single, powerful nation, born of force and wielding force. That is the one and only way of freeing this land from war.

Best Suiko FanFic:
www.fanfiction.net/s/5194891/1/The-Puni ... of-the-Sun
sticky-runes

Re: S.D. Sword and Dragon King Sword Simultaneously

Post by sticky-runes »

Would they allow a person to use them both?

That's probably up to the runes themselves. We know the Night rune has a strong personality and even attacked Viktor for leaving him in the Cave of the Wind, and it jumped out of his scabbard when they had their tiff during Tessai's recruitment scene. The Sovereign rune didn't display much of an attitude (Barbarossa described the rune as if it was attached to his sword, unlike the Star Dragon Sword which is the Night Rune itself transformed into a sword so I don't know if that would make any difference)

But I don't see why someone who is tough enough to carry two big ass swords couldn't weild both. Whether the runes get along with each other or the person carrying them is another question.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Re: S.D. Sword and Dragon King Sword Simultaneously

Post by Sasarai10 »

Judging by S.D. Sword's nature, I don't think he would get along well with Dragon King Sword.