kanakan

Questions about the locations mentioned in the series; and those about the backstory not seen in the games.
xtian3426

kanakan

Post by xtian3426 »

Kanakan the wine capital i guess? is it seen in any Suikoden games? ( btw i didn't play SI and SII so they might be there? ) it's also the home of a fencing school where Belcoot , Anita and Valeria went in. Just got curious of the place :)
"It took hundreds to kill me but I killed humans by the thousands. I am sublime!!! I am the true face of evil!!!!" - Luca Blight
DoReMi_Vampire

Re: kanakan

Post by DoReMi_Vampire »

You pretty much summed up everything that's known about Kanakan right there. And no it doesn't appear in SI or SII, nor in any of the other installments.
Kanakan is a large island situated right to the south-east coast of Toran and the east coast of the former Kooluk Empire.
- I've got a warrior's sword with your name on it.

- Of Course I Know Chinchirorin!
Rachael

Post by Rachael »

I hope that if there's another installment in the series, we can finally see Kanakan. How big is it? Maybe the Tenkai star can hail from there.
"F*** you, I'm a goat." -Yohn
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Kanakan is roughly the same size as the Two Rivers region of Dunan.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
xtian3426

Post by xtian3426 »

haha wish we can see this wine capital :P
"It took hundreds to kill me but I killed humans by the thousands. I am sublime!!! I am the true face of evil!!!!" - Luca Blight