harmonia?

Questions about the locations mentioned in the series; and those about the backstory not seen in the games.
xtian3426

harmonia?

Post by xtian3426 »

in suikoden 2 where is harmonia located there? i know it can't be accessible in the game but is where is it located in all the places accessible in suikoden 2? do you need to ride a ship form this or that or a border to enter? im just curious about that harmonia lol
"It took hundreds to kill me but I killed humans by the thousands. I am sublime!!! I am the true face of evil!!!!" - Luca Blight
EstrangedIX

Re: harmonia?

Post by EstrangedIX »

It borders Dunan to the north and Highland.

Btw, welcome :)
Last edited by EstrangedIX on Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sent from my Ono-Sendai Cyberspace 7 - Break the ICE
xtian3426

Post by xtian3426 »

north of highland huh? btw harmonia isn't seen in any suikoden series right?
"It took hundreds to kill me but I killed humans by the thousands. I am sublime!!! I am the true face of evil!!!!" - Luca Blight
EstrangedIX

Post by EstrangedIX »

There's Caleria and a glimpse of Crystal Valley in S3. Not sure about the Gaidens. Somebody posted a link to a really good map in another thread but I don't remember which one.
Sent from my Ono-Sendai Cyberspace 7 - Break the ICE
xtian3426

Post by xtian3426 »

ah well i didn't played suikoden 3 haha :) i skipped it also suikoden 1 haha lol :) so suikoden 3 focuses on the northern region right?
eldrasidar

Post by eldrasidar »

suikoden 3 takes place to the west of harmonia, and the north of toran. There is however, still a good amount of continent north of the area covered in Suikoden 3, that hasn't been really looked into yet.
xtian3426

Post by xtian3426 »

too bad i haven't got a chance to play suikoden 3 lol haha :) cause harmonia has a fancy name when i first read it in dialogues in suikoden 2 haha XDi got curious about it lol. anyhow thanks for the info :)
dragons_descent4

Post by dragons_descent4 »

http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/1641/masterbs2vv4.jpg

that's a pretty decent map of the suiko world that I've seen so far. If this helps at all
"Now we can fight to our hearts' content."
"Too bad I have to fight with you."
- Viktor and Flik

Into dark humor? Check out my upcoming webseries!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Morb ... 1697490455
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

dragons_descent4 wrote:http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/1641/masterbs2vv4.jpg

that's a pretty decent map of the suiko world that I've seen so far. If this helps at all
http://images.ngamexp.com/6/0000006093.jpg

That one serves better as it doesn't include a fan-fiction country in an uninhabited area. But only the continents outlines can be considered official as the borders are mostly guesswork by whoever did it.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
Rachael

Post by Rachael »

Wow! There's so much of the Suiko world that hasn't been explored yet! That makes me so happy!
"F*** you, I'm a goat." -Yohn
xtian3426

Post by xtian3426 »

haha never knew Kanakan was a single continent
dragons_descent4

Post by dragons_descent4 »

Rachael wrote:Wow! There's so much of the Suiko world that hasn't been explored yet! That makes me so happy!
If only we could get a chance to see those unexplored areas,that would be awesome. Someday maybe... :)
"Now we can fight to our hearts' content."
"Too bad I have to fight with you."
- Viktor and Flik

Into dark humor? Check out my upcoming webseries!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Morb ... 1697490455
Luc Bishop

Post by Luc Bishop »

It will be great to make a Suikoden map on 3D. Anyone knows a computer program to do that?
Ellyos

Post by Ellyos »

Maybe Terragen but that's probably too much.
Rachael

Post by Rachael »

dragons_descent4 wrote:If only we could get a chance to see those unexplored areas,that would be awesome. Someday maybe... :)
Yeah, maybe! And if not, there's always fanfiction.
"F*** you, I'm a goat." -Yohn