What is exactly Sindar or Sindar Ruins???

Questions about the locations mentioned in the series; and those about the backstory not seen in the games.
YuberEightfold

What is exactly Sindar or Sindar Ruins???

Post by YuberEightfold »

I apologize if this is a wrong place to ask about this questions.
I've been always curious and have no exact idea about Sindar for years....

I witnessed so far in every Suiko Series there's always been a Sindar Ruins.

But I still don't really get it what is it?

An organisation I guessed?

And if they're an old legend,why do they have a high technology?

Or perhaps from the rumour that Jeane (the Rune mistress) bears the Rune of Change,that make her the leader of Sindar,and that she travels through time?
Let our Mercy, as deep as the Feitas, and our Authority, as powerful as the Sun,
be revealed to the entire world !!! ...
-Queendom of Felena
Antimatzist

Re: What is exactly Sindar or Sindar Ruins???

Post by Antimatzist »

It's no organization, it's, as far as we know, an old race (or maybe just people) that was highly advanced (at least technologically).

Not much mor is known about them.
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

It's an ancient race with a more advanced technology. The Rune of Change make them travel and settle their residence in different parts of the world thus leaving Sindar Ruins.

Konami people have said that Jeane doesn't bear any True Rune so it won't be possible for her to be the Sindarin leader...unless they were just joking......
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
YuberEightfold

Post by YuberEightfold »

It's an ancient race with a more advanced technology. The Rune of Change make them travel and settle their residence in different parts of the world thus leaving Sindar Ruins.

Konami people have said that Jeane doesn't bear any True Rune so it won't be possible for her to be the Sindarin leader...unless they were just joking......
If what you're saying is true,then what makes the Sindar Ruins? Is it the the place of residence where they've left? And the Sindarins just left their town,and they move out to a different world/dimension?

And is it true that the only Sindarin blood left would be Lorelai? If it's true,where are the others? What happen to their bloodline?
Let our Mercy, as deep as the Feitas, and our Authority, as powerful as the Sun,
-Queendom of Felena
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

YuberEightfold wrote:

If what you're saying is true,then what makes the Sindar Ruins? Is it the the place of residence where they've left? And the Sindarins just left their town,and they move out to a different world/dimension?

And is it true that the only Sindarin blood left would be Lorelai? If it's true,where are the others? What happen to their bloodline?
Sindar Ruins are just that, Ruins. We don't know anything, maybe they were temples or their towns or or or....

And no, Lorelai was just kidding in Suikoden V. I don't know why people don't talk to her twice, she'll tell you that she's joking.
YuberEightfold

Post by YuberEightfold »

Sindar Ruins are just that, Ruins. We don't know anything, maybe they were temples or their towns or or or....

And no, Lorelai was just kidding in Suikoden V. I don't know why people don't talk to her twice, she'll tell you that she's joking.
But she said it in a mysterious way.. "Just Kidding.. Maybe....."..the "Maybe" sounds mysterious..
-Queendom of Felena
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

She's in a cheesy, joking mood so she could have said "maybe" just for another joke.

Unless Lorelai left it, the Sindarians reached the Eternal City or something like that so if Lorelai says something true I have no idea why she's separated and keeps researching about the Sindar. Well we have no idea about the Eternal City so we won't know yet if its possible to escape from it......... I'm a little confused :?: :?: lol.

BTW, they have permanently settled at Eternal City...
YuberEightfold

Post by YuberEightfold »

She's in a cheesy, joking mood so she could have said "maybe" just for another joke.

Unless Lorelai left it, the Sindarians reached the Eternal City or something like that so if Lorelai says something true I have no idea why she's separated and keeps researching about the Sindar. Well we have no idea about the Eternal City so we won't know yet if its possible to escape from it......... I'm a little confused :?: :?: lol.

So you're saying that Sindarins still exist in Suiko world? And that they settled in Eternal City? So where's Eternal City? Up north or...?
-Queendom of Felena
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

YuberEightfold wrote:

So you're saying that Sindarins still exist in Suiko world? And that they settled in Eternal City? So where's Eternal City? Up north or...?
We don't know if there's really a City as the "Eternal City", it always sounded to me like a concept like Christian Heaven.
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

Yeah, definitely somewhere over a million more Tierkre-- I mean parallel worlds. Sounds like it for me because at SIV, the Fog Ship seem to be a different world inside and the Boss said it came from the Eternal City...
ThricebornPhoenix

Post by ThricebornPhoenix »

Antimatzist wrote:We don't know if there's really a City as the "Eternal City", it always sounded to me like a concept like Christian Heaven.
I haven't played SV yet, but from what I've heard, this Eternal City sounds a lot more like Tanelorn.
"Evil is always a distortion or an exaggeration of something that is good. People don't understand that now." - Gene Wolfe, an interview
YuberEightfold

Post by YuberEightfold »

I haven't played SV yet, but from what I've heard, this Eternal City sounds a lot more like Tanelorn.
Tanelorn? What's that?
-Queendom of Felena
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

Klick on the "Tanelorn" in Thriceborn's posting.