Suikoden's Fashion Sense

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
Chaco

Re: Suikoden's Fashion Sense

Post by Chaco »

Hmm.. not exactly. Solon's hair is like....wavy. And softer than Vegeta's extremely spiky hair. Vegeta uses more hair gel.
Lol so if someone got Salon Jee some hair gel he'd look like Vegeta hahaha. I'd like to see this...

Luca: Salon you will be put to death!
Salon: Oh yeah? GALAK GUN!!!
Luca: ...oh snap.
These wings arn't just for show you know!
-Chaco
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

[quote="Chaco]Luca: Salon you will be put to death!
Salon: Oh yeah? GALAK GUN!!!
Luca: ...oh snap.[/quote]
Gokou: Here I am!! I'll save you Luca! Kamehameha!! Yes, Im a villain! lol!

Oh well.. anyway, Luca's hair too has some similarities w/ Vegeta's.
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

AAAAARRRGGH!!!!

OMG! Kazuya's hair looks like Solon + Luca!
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

Know what I still think it looks more like Vegeta then Kazuya. :evil:
-Chaco
Masamune.

Post by Masamune. »

Vegeta's got spiky hair. That's about it. Kazuya's actually slicks back to a peak, like Solon Jhee's:

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/suiko/suik ... k2-119.gif
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/1860/kazuya5jk.jpg
Mio
Banned User

Post by Mio »

here i am waiting for this obsession on Solon Jhee's hair to subside

looks like the wait's taking longer than i thought

*sigh x3
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

Haha. Tired of it, eh? And yeah, looks like I've got nothing more to say about his hair.
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

I'll start with Suikoden IV since not a lot of people are mentioning those... most of the guys don't really have style in them. Reinbach and Lazlo are the only standouts... and can I just say that Keneth's breastplate thing was the most annoying thing ever? It was so ick... >_>

I thought Millay's outfit was pretty cute. The theme color: pink. Even her boots were sort of a shade of pink! I love the bandanna on her hair, and nice touch on the knee pads. Yay knee pads!!!

Ameria's is wicked too. See-through... something as a top with a fur jacket to cover up her delicates, and an angelwing necklace. White super short shorts, knee-length stockings, and white boots. It was pretty simple, yet quite stylish. Works well with her red hair too.

Kate's outfit was pretty hot too! Then again, it's all purple, and I like purple.
Mio
Banned User

Post by Mio »

Ugetsu's costume looks a lot like Orochimaru's outfit
Gen. Dirge

Post by Gen. Dirge »

Mio wrote:Ugetsu's costume looks a lot like Orochimaru's outfit
Lol....don't tell me Ugetsu's gonna part of the new Sound Four? Just joking.
"I wish that days like this could just go on forever....." -Snowe Vingerhut

http://www.kian-sama.deviantart.com | http://saintdouchebag.tumblr.com/
Hey babycakes ;D
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

Kate's outfit was pretty hot too! Then again, it's all purple, and I like purple.
I like purple to, and I thoguht Kate looked great. The females in the game definitly had better outfits then the males, (again Lazlo standing out and reinbech) I thoguht Snowe had a decent outfit when he wore that all white uniform it looked good on him. I know some peoples didn't like Lazlo's short shorts but at least he wore something that no one else was wearing.
Ugetsu's costume looks a lot like Orochimaru's outfit
I'm gonna be honest here when i saw that Ugetsu scares me, I dont knwo what gender it is either. (Female?) and uh, I don't really like that outfit. (Althoguh it is unique)
-Chaco
lunamoon5358

Post by lunamoon5358 »

I hated chris's grassland roaming attire. It made no sense, if they had just taken away the blue stockings, made the boots just reach the knee or below, made her hair more natural looking (it was so strait and cleanly cut at the end it looked unnatural as though she were wearing a cloth over her head), and maybe given her some tighter paints to go under the boots instead of a skirt (not very good fighting in a mini skirt) it would have worked. As far as best dressed goes ill do that by game ^.^

S1 - Mina was cute ^.^ i liked the flower in her hair mixed with the bright blue dress it gave her a carefree look. the boots could go though, dancers would have serious foot issues if they wore boots like that

S2 - Shu, not only is he my favorite strategist but he's also the best dressed in S2 imo, very regal noble clothing with a touch of fun with the blue.

S3 - Lilly, I loved the purple mixed with the deep beautiful red hair. Sure she wasn't very nice, but her fashion sense is spot on!

S4 - Not very much to choose from here, so im going to go ahead and say leknaat. I loved her clothing in this game.

S5 - Zerase looked awesome, so dark and mysterious. I love anything with gold trim, especially green with gold trim but black is good too. Overall she looked great.
there ya go ^.^ oh and btw, viki looks cute in every game, so does jeanne
suikoden rules!! lol
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Oh yeah, Snowe's Pirate Garb was cool, it complemented well with Lazlo's black outfit. Can't really say much about the guys of Suikoden IV. Lazlo, Reinbach, and Perrault (yay baggy pants!!!) were the only standouts.

I thought it was hilar having Chris fight in a mini-skirt. XD
lechaflan

Post by lechaflan »

i'm surprised no one thinks the prince's final outfit is acceptable. i find it hideous. too many things going on with that image. i have to force myself to accept it and i'm definitely not doing that.

mizuki's outfit is incredibly sexy. that lining of skin showing on the sides is WOW :shock: . i can definitely see that kind of outfit, if tweaked up, be used by red carpet celebrities and hot girls at clubs.

ted is a pretty chill looking character. i probably like his design better in part 1 even though his face looks better designed in part 4.

and man viktor's outfit really fits his look and personality to the extreme.

luc definitely shined in part 3. he looks like an american pretty boy with his newly designed face and his outfit makes me think he doing things on his own without leknaat's help (finally threw away that circlet, whew)