Suikoden's Fashion Sense

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
Mikain Clan King

Re: Suikoden's Fashion Sense

Post by Mikain Clan King »

I always hated his hair cut, but I can imagine him with a toga, to me he don't look like a god but he looks more like a civilian or a member of the court (Forum means the Roman/Greek court right?).
"The duel with Genkaku.... It continues here....."
-Han Cunningham

"This is your final test... Can you win this time, Riou?"
-Leon Silverburg
Gen. Dirge

Post by Gen. Dirge »

Salome.....the #th member of the senate, elected from the Patrician side......he could go for Emperor....then become......Augustus Salomius.
"I wish that days like this could just go on forever....." -Snowe Vingerhut

http://www.kian-sama.deviantart.com | http://saintdouchebag.tumblr.com/
Hey babycakes ;D
Siel Avadon

Post by Siel Avadon »

Lazlo looks like a damn....boy scout...
Jeane, The Marilyn Monroe of Suikoden.
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

Siel Avadon wrote:Lazlo looks like a damn....boy scout...
Now that you've mentioned it.lol! He does look like one! But I like the color of his clothes. black and red..cool. but it ends there. (he thinks I'm envious if his legs?! wtf!)
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

Salome.....the #th member of the senate, elected from the Patrician side......he could go for Emperor....then become......Augustus Salomius.
LMAO. Augustus Salomius, the more I think about it the more Roman he looks.

Im going to critique the Knights of Zexen cuz Im bored.

Chris has sort of a Formal, very tidy and clean look, she looks like royal or something with the way she does her hair (when in armor) and she appears very formal, very well dressed and she presents herself professionally. A lot of people in game clearly have affection for her, (Borus and Salome especially).

Borus and Perceviel are both more military knights, messy hair styles, a bit more of a Soldier look for them.

Leo is perrty much a tough guy with almost no hair and he looks like he belongs in the Military.

Roland has an interesting look, he is sort of a mix between Chris and Borus. He looks ready to go into battle but alss that he could enter a Political Battle which ease. He's got the perfect look and to me is suited and dressed for any situation.
These wings arn't just for show you know!
-Chaco
Paler than Moon

Post by Paler than Moon »

I like Chris' fashion, she looks gallant yet elegant and feminine at the same time because of her hair. I like how she wears her hair up when she's in battle. Chinese women of ancient times wear their hair up when they're married so to me, Chris looks very mature like a married woman with her hairdo.

I think each one of The Zexen Knights' look represent their personality very well. You could tell that Borus is somehow a pampered-rich boy type (no offense, I like Borus :oops: ) just by looking at him and his blonde hair :)

Also, I like the concept of Harmonian aristocrats being blonde and blue-eyed to the point that almost every OC I made has blonde hair and blue eyes.

I also like the Alma Kinan girls' dress. They're simple and very cute, esp Yun's dress. They also look fluffy which I like :3
"If only..."
But thou art wind!
Do not scream:
thy fragrance deafens.
Gen. Dirge

Post by Gen. Dirge »

Yeah, I like Alma Kinan fashion as well.......it looks really comfy....

Hey babycakes ;D
Mikain Clan King

Post by Mikain Clan King »

Rikimaru's looked nice, simple not to hot at times and very comfortable.
"The duel with Genkaku.... It continues here....."
-Han Cunningham

"This is your final test... Can you win this time, Riou?"
-Leon Silverburg
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

Karayan outfits are really nice. colorful and decorative clothes, plus their accesories, weapons and tents. Very original--in the Suikoworld, that is.

Are their clothes inspired by a tribe, nation or something of OUR world? I wonder...
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
Siel Avadon

Post by Siel Avadon »

Runemaster wrote:
Siel Avadon wrote:Lazlo looks like a damn....boy scout...
Now that you've mentioned it.lol! He does look like one! But I like the color of his clothes. black and red..cool. but it ends there. (he thinks I'm envious if his legs?! wtf!)
Heh yeah...It's kind of weird...

I myself find Suikoden4 the least stylish of all Suikoden. Even Lino En Kuldes Is dressed like a bum.
Jeane, The Marilyn Monroe of Suikoden.
Leingod

Post by Leingod »

I dont see anybody talking about kobolds or other races I liked Ridleys outfit ,sort of dictator-y
Gen. Dirge

Post by Gen. Dirge »

Leingod wrote:I dont see anybody talking about kobolds or other races I liked Ridleys outfit ,sort of dictator-y
Not to mention the complementary whip he uses.....
his son looks good as well in green....

Hey babycakes ;D
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

Ive always liked Kibas look, very simple yet very general like.

Sierra has an interesting dress, with the blue and white robes and the way she has her hair set up. She really looks quite old fashioned like she is unaware of the current dress style in the Suikoden world at the time we see her. Shes still good looking though....

Chaco (and other wingers) dress perfect for them. Wingers are suppose to be the low-runners of suikoden, kind of like low-class type. Thye all wear very little clothing, shorts and a tank top for Chaco, and they all have messy ruffled hair, normally brown, white or black. They don't look styilish at all, so it shows either a how little money they have or b they dont give a crap about the way other people look at them. Most likely the later. (Chaco must of been rich from all his pickpocketing hahaha)
-Chaco
Gen. Dirge

Post by Gen. Dirge »

Chaco wrote:Ive always liked Kibas look, very simple yet very general like.

Sierra has an interesting dress, with the blue and white robes and the way she has her hair set up. She really looks quite old fashioned like she is unaware of the current dress style in the Suikoden world at the time we see her. Shes still good looking though....

Chaco (and other wingers) dress perfect for them. Wingers are suppose to be the low-runners of suikoden, kind of like low-class type. Thye all wear very little clothing, shorts and a tank top for Chaco, and they all have messy ruffled hair, normally brown, white or black. They don't look styilish at all, so it shows either a how little money they have or b they dont give a crap about the way other people look at them. Most likely the later. (Chaco must of been rich from all his pickpocketing hahaha)
Yes, that's typically normal for wingers although I'm curious about what female wingers dress like more specifically.

Hey babycakes ;D
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

Yes, that's typically normal for wingers although I'm curious about what female wingers dress like more specifically.
Doesn't Chaco's grandma wear a dress or something?
-Chaco