Who is the character you are most interested in?

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
eldrasidar

Re: Who is the character you are most interested in?

Post by eldrasidar »

yeah, it's only at all likely to see Ted in another prequel game, and even then you'd need to have some justification for the normally anti-social Ted to fight with the other stars. The only good justification I can think of would be to bring back Windy, but I don't think either a prequel or Windy's return are particularly likely.

chars i'd like to know more abouts
suikoden 1: Kage/the whole ninja village(but then they are ninja's so you're not supposed to know much about them)
suikoden 2: Kahn
Suikoden 3: Watari, Salome
Suikoden 4:Bartholomew
Suikoden 5: Zerase
Destiny's Warrior

Post by Destiny's Warrior »

Suiko I - Jeane

Suiko II - Jeane

Suiko III - Jeane

Suiko IV - Jeane

Suiko V - Jeane

I really want a Suikoden that elaborates more on her mysterious life...! Her aside though, Morgan in Suikoden I always interested me. Wish he made an appearance in II or even V, woulda been cool.

Suikoden II, has to be Sierra. Pity we never got to see the Night Rune in battle with her though. Shame.

In III it was Thomas. Thought he was an awesome character. Shame he wasn't strong in battle at all.

Troy in Suikoden IV always intrigued me. Wish Konami hadn't killed him off in the end battle, wouldla been good to see him in Tactics, post IV.

Zerase from V is defoz one who interests me. Hope she makes another appearance in a future game... Wishful thinking though.
"It's called 'Sex Panther' by Odeon... It's illegal in 9 countries... Yep, it's made with real bits of panther so you know it's good."

"Are we about to get it on, 'cause i'm as hard as diamond in an ice storm..."
kuroi_shinigami

Post by kuroi_shinigami »

Mystery-wise, it's Hikusaak. I wonder so much what kind of person is he to be able to take the leader position in Harmonia and thinking of a way to collect all the true runes.

Story-wise, it's Shu. What kind of mistake did Shu do to be banished by his master.

Personality-wise, there's a lot of them actually so I'm not gonna list them here :P. Most of them is from Suikoden 1 and 2 though.
robinfire23

Post by robinfire23 »

Jeane....... I want to know the mystery behind her.. And I bet I'm not the only one..

I also wanted to see more of Clive/Elza, Sierra, Pesmerga/Yuber and Ayame/Watari..
Some of my favorite quotes..

Luca: DIE PIG!!

Kage: A ninja waste no words..

Futch: Humphrey has friends??

Luca again: It took hundreds to kill me but I killed humans by the thousand..
Hirathien

Post by Hirathien »

I thought Shu got banished because he forgot one major lesson or something by Mathiu. There's something hinted at somewhere though.

As characters go, Jeane, Pesmerga, Yuber and Zerase.

Post by 727 »

Suikoden I - Viktor,Flik,Kage,Yuber,Teo Mcdohl,Windy

Suikoden II - Viktor,Flik,Jowy,Kage,Luca,Marley,Max

Suikoden III - Nash,Watari,Ace

Suikoden IV - That game sucked.

Suikoden V - Georg,Kyle,Lym,Ferid
A brand new Suikoden game with a well-written script!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Suikorok ... ?ref=br_tf
dorky106

Post by dorky106 »

Suikoden I - Ted (atleast he has lived a long ass life)
Suikoden IV -Ted, I also like snowe a bit cause if he didn't get Lazlo exiled from Razril the RoP would probaly be in Kooluk's Hands
Suikoden Tactics - Kyril
RaijinRune

Post by RaijinRune »

well if my user name isn't too obvious it's Geddoe for me.It's something enigmatic about him that I just have to know more about him.Sure he sided with the FC and Wyatt and had something to do with Lake Castle but what about things like how he got the True Lightning Rune and where he came from and why he became a mercinary?If any main character from S3 deserves to make a return it's definitly him.
TrueWater00

Post by TrueWater00 »

Very nice Raijin Rune, If you couldn't tell from my User name and picture, Wyatt is one of my favorite Characters, and True Water is by far my favorite rune...

Funny story though, Many of my friends that play suikoden say I look a LOT like Geddoe, and to be honest, I think I kind of do too haha, Wrong True Rune bearer! lol
Heh,I'll make sure you can never make that grin again.I'll chop you up!Ground you up!Dry you in the sun!Break you to pieces!Bury you in the ground!Piss on you!Then i'll dig you up!Pull you!Stretch you!Drag you around!I'll Never Forgive You-Viktor
Sagiri

Post by Sagiri »

NO you look like Viktor!
It's a pinky promise. If I break my promise you break my pinky.
TrueWater00

Post by TrueWater00 »

I know! but the older I get...the more I start looking like Geddoe ;p
Heh,I'll make sure you can never make that grin again.I'll chop you up!Ground you up!Dry you in the sun!Break you to pieces!Bury you in the ground!Piss on you!Then i'll dig you up!Pull you!Stretch you!Drag you around!I'll Never Forgive You-Viktor
Sagiri

Post by Sagiri »

Well, I'd like to see that!
It's a pinky promise. If I break my promise you break my pinky.
DoReMi_Vampire

Post by DoReMi_Vampire »

I'm probably in the minority in liking this one. Sheena. He's the son of Toran's president, wields the prized sword Kirinji, I always thought there was room for a lot of development. I'm also curious about the red lock of hair that you can see hanging from his belt in his SII artwork. Maybe he finally got lucky and found someone special? 8)

Two other characters that I can't explain why I like would be Wakaba and Stallion, the world just seem so much more optimistic with people like them around. :D

Also many characters in SI that should have high priority story-wise are kinda left in the background. I would love to see more of the backstory to Joshua Levenheit, Zorak and Ain Gide.
- I've got a warrior's sword with your name on it.

- Of Course I Know Chinchirorin!
Silverberg

Post by Silverberg »

I didn't like Sheena in S1 because the way his sword struck in battle. It was like a delayed reaction. I think Griffith had the same animation. S2 I just loved his outfit. Something about tight sleeveless shirts exposed under a parka just do it for me I guess.
"Black Rune, pink balloon! This guy killed Gremio!!!"
DoReMi_Vampire

Post by DoReMi_Vampire »

Another pair that came to mind just now would be Culgan and Seed. Seriously, why don't we just pull a BarbarossaXWindy? Change their status to just Missing In Action dammit, we need more of those two!
- I've got a warrior's sword with your name on it.

- Of Course I Know Chinchirorin!