Jacques and Aila (love?)

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
chypa

Jacques and Aila (love?)

Post by chypa »

do you think jacques like aiya??
i'd love to see them to be couple.
i even ask kidd to investigate jaqcues, i thought there's some info about how he feel to
aiya. but i found nothing.
but it's true right? i thing he like her.
Silver Dragon Flik

Re: Jacques and Aila (love?)

Post by Silver Dragon Flik »

I think they like each other. One thing I remembered is Jacques paying for Aila's room and food.
Cuteboys_fangirl

Post by Cuteboys_fangirl »

i really think Jacques does like Aila but no one knows.

I like when in one scene he is staring at her and she is staring at her soda.
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

The official comment from the suikoden team is that Jacques likes Aila like how a brother likes a sister, and mainly because Jacques likes children as a whole (and considers Aila a child).
TrueWater00

Post by TrueWater00 »

Yeah I always felt it more of a protection type relationship, like he cared about her in a way that a big brother wants to guard and protect his sister. I never got a lovey dovey feel from them.
Heh,I'll make sure you can never make that grin again.I'll chop you up!Ground you up!Dry you in the sun!Break you to pieces!Bury you in the ground!Piss on you!Then i'll dig you up!Pull you!Stretch you!Drag you around!I'll Never Forgive You-Viktor
yuberluc

Post by yuberluc »

you'll never know how jacques thinks.. so unpredicted hahaha
but i'm sure there's something about them ;)
Chaos will suit me just fine
RaijinRune

Post by RaijinRune »

In chapter 3 of Geddoe in Brass Castle Queen is busting Ace's balls about Elaine and how he's a pig and whatnot.Anywho Ace tries to get Jaques to back him up saying it's a guy thing and asking him if he understands.His response:"I'm....still new to that sort of thing..." Also when the party is in front of the Northern Cavern Ace rambles on about hoping to meet up with a beautiful sorceress in there. Queen:"Why do men have such one-track minds?" Aila:"Do you think Jaques thinks like that?" Jaques:"........No..."

So in conclusion Jaques doesn't have any sexual or mutual attraction to Aila at all.
Nikisaur

Post by Nikisaur »

Haha do you believe everything people tell you about their feelings? The conclusion I'd draw from that would be that Jaques is shy and doesn't want to openly admit anything. Being 'new' to it doesn't mean he doesn't currently feel anything like that, and denying it is just human nature - avoiding vunerability.

Then again, he could be telling the truth... Doubt it though. I think he's just shy, and maybe doesn't know how he feels about Aila. If he's never felt it before he could be confused.
The only thing Suikoden lacks...is dinosaurs.
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

Vextor wrote:The official comment from the suikoden team is that Jacques likes Aila like how a brother likes a sister, and mainly because Jacques likes children as a whole (and considers Aila a child).
Again, that's the official info.
Nikisaur

Post by Nikisaur »

Yeah I know... I just feel I have to speak out against people making drawing a conclusion like that out of one or two comments. It bugs me.

So Konami didn't say anything about how Aila feels towards him?
The only thing Suikoden lacks...is dinosaurs.