Jeane/Viki agelessness source

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
Mio
Banned User

Re: Jeane/Viki agelessness source

Post by Mio »

JanusThePaladin wrote:And Little Viki and Big Viki have different stars. So can they not be the same person?
thats why its possible to have a Five Animal Group made up of Vikis in the future

as it seemes there's a lot of "Viki" from where the two came from
LanceHeart

Post by LanceHeart »

The biggest mysteries in the Suikoden universe seem to be Viki and Jeane.

Young Viki's appearance in S3 and her taking a completely different SoD might mean she's either a different Viki or she falls under a sort of multiverse theory. Under such a theory, Young Viki's appearance at the same time as Viki would mean the younger one of the two got assigned to a different star in order to match her personality better. Also within the same theory, Young Viki is actually a completely different person from the older Viki.

Yes, I just slapped a real-world theory onto an in-game universe. Doesn't mean it can't be true, though (considering how many dimensions exist).
Formerly known as: Gothann
HarHar_0016

Post by HarHar_0016 »

well there's another thing... as you mention ERESH...

eresh is a young master.... or an old master turned to child... maybe that's what happen to viki... maybe she's too proffesional in using her blinking rune... that turned her in a child in s3... because its time line goes this way...S4 to s5 to s1,s2, then s3... hahaha :lol: just sharing my thoughts!
well in jeane's condition ... maybe she has a strange rune that make her young like zerase!
Kaoticstrife

Post by Kaoticstrife »

For jeane I believe it's her mastery of the runes, I mean there's others who don't have true runes that have lived for a couple hundred years.

Viki well she just teleports to different eras, not in order either which would explain alot. As for younger Viki it's not entirely hard to believe that viki in her younger days was a little more mature than she is now. And the two vikis teleported to the same time frame... or something happened to viki in her travels and reverted her back to a child. Then of course there;s the nothingness and younger Viki is a viki from a parallel dimension that's intelligent instead of a ditz.