Characters you wish you could have played as

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
eldrasidar

Re: Characters you wish you could have played as

Post by eldrasidar »

lucia becomes playable in chapter 4 after everyone regroups at brass castle. she's got some really good magic and is very nasty with her whip. It would have been nice to play her in suikoden 2 though.

I would have liked to have played with the Fire Champion, it was a kinda let down that he was dead by the time of suikoden 3. I'd also concur with a lot of the suikoden 5 chars that have been mentioned. Troy from suikoden 4 would have been pretty awesome too.
King Krimson

Post by King Krimson »

Suikoden 1 - Jeane, Viki, Leknaat, Yuber.

Suikoden 2 - Elza, Lotte, Raura, Germio, Bright, Seed, Sasarai, Yuber.

Suikoden 3 - Hortez? (whoever the lost guy is), Pesmerga

Suikoden 4 - Troy.

Tactics - Ted, Viki.

Suikoden 5 - Euram barrows, Ferid, Skald Egan, Wilhelm, Meuller, Shun min, Linfa.
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1542/banner2bq6.gif

Luc - "then your definition of freedom is the ability to walk around a giant cell with an invisible leash around your neck"
Sagiri

Post by Sagiri »

Chaco wrote:
YEAH~~!!! Mohawks are co0l!!!
I'd get one, but I'm in college and my friends would think I've gone insane.
Isnt college the time to do crazy stuff? My sisters in college.
It's a pinky promise. If I break my promise you break my pinky.
TrueWater00

Post by TrueWater00 »

Suikoden 1- The chief of dwarf village- when i first played it i tried everything in my power to recruit him because it showed his picture. Plus, he looked like a kool dwarf to use, they dont give dwarves enough credit in suikoden. Aside from twakin, BAD ASS@!

Suikoden 2- Ridley- He was just an awesome kobold, I think the ones we know so far are a bit too, kiddy kiddy, with the exception of gau.

Suikoden 3- Albert!!!!!!- OK i know he was a strategist but he had the koolest outfit ever, and i would have liked to see what he could do with a weapon.

Suikoden 4- How about ANY of the 5 mermaids, I thought it was such a waste of kool mermaid characters to have all 5 of them working in the same store after you recruit them. They dont even sell anything different individually!!! i mean cmon...

Suikoden 5- Wilhelm and Mueller - I dont understand, they were so sweet in war battles, obvious strong fighters. why?? whyyyyyy!!!???

Ok im done ranting.
Heh,I'll make sure you can never make that grin again.I'll chop you up!Ground you up!Dry you in the sun!Break you to pieces!Bury you in the ground!Piss on you!Then i'll dig you up!Pull you!Stretch you!Drag you around!I'll Never Forgive You-Viktor
HarHar_0016

Post by HarHar_0016 »

ummm... I think the one I really wanted to use in:

s1:Qlon.. she's cute.
s2: Pico! maybe it will be great if he and analee will have a unite attack..hehehe
S3: mamie... maybe she'll be great if she fight with a frying fan
s4: Ettienne...maybe with his guitar ...he could be a great fighter... and Nataly... I think it will be great to see a cute girl like her to fight... and tanya!
s5: Lucretia..! I think it will be great to use her pan in a fight...
ninjaluc79

Post by ninjaluc79 »

EternalOnslaught wrote:{S5}Shula Vayla, I really wanted to use him, oh well.

{STactics} Can't forget about this one, Iskas? He seemed like a powerful mage, and maybe Martin, also seemed like an excellent fighter.

{S4}Colton and Troy, they pretty much stomp a mud-hole in you when you fought them early on. And maybe...the mayor of Fort El-Eal(it could be interesting...)

{S3}This one is kind of hard, because you actually play the villians as well. But I would have to say...Chief Zepon?

{S2} Seed and Culgan, also Nash though he wasn't depicted in the story, he was a part of some of it, correct? Gaiden volumes

{S1} General Teo and Leknaat

Pretty much find an abundance of characters you can't play as, that you want too =(
Yeah, Seed and Culgan were kind of an imbalanced team, so to speak.

Culgan's Flowing Rune + Seed's insane damage = KICK ASS!
It's not all about knowledge, but it helps.