Galleon's scars

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
sunstar25

Galleon's scars

Post by sunstar25 »

Has anyone noticed in Galleon's official artwork that he has scars on his face? They were pretty hard to see during the cutscenes especially when he had a few closeups during the Guard Room scene.

Also, his artwork depicts that he has gold triangles on his collar. The cutscenes didn't show any.
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

Yes, I'm assuming that they were from the Armes invasion back when Arshtat first became Queen and the other Queen's Knight's were killed.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Alex Delferia

Post by Alex Delferia »

It certainly gave him an aura that Galleon was a fierce and proud Queen's Knight. After such loyalty to the Queendom, despite the events of Lordlake, his own hometown, and having fought so much for it, it is no wonder he was so strongly attached to the Queendom even after it was taken over...
Sagiri

Re: Galleon's scars

Post by Sagiri »

Galleon is a steely old man. Awesome fighter so if he's so tough a few scars are what he has to prove it.
It's a pinky promise. If I break my promise you break my pinky.
blah1017

Re: Galleon's scars

Post by blah1017 »

Also based on his fighting style he seems like the kind of person who would gather a lot of scars.

Ferid, Georg and Kyle seem more along the style of being strong, fast and skilled. While Galleon is much more of a tank, dealing harsh blows and being able to take them easily.