The third member in Nadir and Gordon's acting troupe.

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
Jowy Atreides

The third member in Nadir and Gordon's acting troupe.

Post by Jowy Atreides »

It's been officially confirmed that Gordon and Nadir were in an acting troupe together, but it's also known that there was a third member. I don't know if it's been officially stated or not, but could the third member be Augustine? I don't really have any hard evidence for my question, but considering that Gordon joins when you have a male Hero and Augustine in your party, it could be possible.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Zotmaster

Re: The third member in Nadir and Gordon's acting troupe

Post by Zotmaster »

Jowy Atreides wrote:but considering that Gordon joins when you have a male Hero and Augustine in your party, it could be possible.
Shouldn't that say something like "male hero or Augustine"? I recruited Augustine with Thomas, and Gordon with a bunch of males and Chris. The scene is kind of funny, as I recall.

Anyway, I kind of doubt Augustine would be the third member. Nadir's description of Augustine's acting ability goes something like "Every line is overacted. His narrating is the worst." I doubt Nadir would have ever let Augustine come along.
Congratulations, but you're still wrong, Killey.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Nevermind then. I never pursued plays that much, so I never would've have found out anyway.