Do you think Lym will ever get married again?

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
Simeon

Post by Simeon »

She marries Roog because she loved his tough look :P
Pesmerga

Post by Pesmerga »

Well I like to think that the Prince and Lyon end up together :) because
[spoiler] In both good endings Lyon either travels with the Prince with Georg and then spends the rest of her days with the Prince, or in the rebuild with Lym ending the Prince becomes the commander of the queen's knight and Lyon becomes a queen's knight as well and will allow them to be together for just as long :D. Also you know the Prince greatly cares for Lyon when you see his depression when she almost dies, and searching for a cure for Lyon via the Dawn Rune, then their interaction on the night before the final battle, and finally when he laments over her dying and then being able to help bring her soul back from the dead. Oh and one last point, Dr. Silva tells the Prince that Lyon loves him as well :D. [/spoiler]
So with all the above evidence I like to think that Lyon and the Prince ended up together in the end.
Richmond: "I'm still not sure what kind of a creature he is. Some people say he's just a
shadow from another existence."

Pesmerga: "Hmmm. I thought that if I pursued Neclord, I'd run into Yuber."
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

I definitely do not want to see Lym and Toma together. That kid was ridiculously annoying. I could not stand him. All he did was yell at people and get confused. Toma and Lym......no.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Ferid

Post by Ferid »

Also didn't Toma have the same voice as Kyril from Rhapsodia? Kyril, the man that never went completely through puberty!?
Sickpup

Post by Sickpup »

Ferid wrote:Also didn't Toma have the same voice as Kyril from Rhapsodia? Kyril, the man that never went completely through puberty!?
I am in the middle of playing Tactics know. And I have to say that Kyril's voice is really REALLY ruining the story for me. He looks really manly..but god, what were they thinking with that voice!?
"Master Flik, you are immature. But that immaturity, that honesty was something I coveted.

And I'm sure that is why Lady Odessa loved you..."
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

dosen't kyrill sound funny....? ill just tell you this..HIS VOICE IS SUPPOSED TO SOUND LIKE THAT..his Va did a great job, just fnish the game and you will see what I mean
VenomZADZ

Post by VenomZADZ »

jonathan_priest wrote:[spoiler]What cut scene shows the Prince as the new Commander of the Queens Knights? I took the ending where he left with Georg and Lyon. If I knew Lyon would have stayed as the Prince wanted to rebuild, I'd have checked that ending, but my GOD that last dungeon took 45 minutes before the final battle with no save point between. Also, I think Kyle should have stayed on as a Queen's Knight, he was cool. [/spoiler]

[spoiler]Sure, that dungeon can be hell but after you fight those 3 ruin guardians adn you're controlling the prince you can just run back to Luserina and save easily if you have Cathari in the party[/spoiler]
humpa

Post by humpa »

redeyesblind wrote:She's going to marry Richard, the god character and all of their children will have completely unproportional stats.
rofl

btw, what if miakis just become the commander cause lym can change anything since she changed the whole parliament thingy. Can't be toma because that guy knows squat about war and is annoying.

also prince and lyon definitely have to have gotten together. i mean after lyon nearly dying, mustve definitely opened his eyes. (unless he's gay)
Seiryuu

Post by Seiryuu »

btw, what if miakis just become the commander cause lym can change anything since she changed the whole parliament thingy. Can't be toma because that guy knows squat about war and is annoying
Chech Oboro investigation about him. The way he evade the Ulse attack show he sure has some agility :D and he still has a lot of time to get better. His annoying because Lordlake condition. After Lordlake restoration he changed didn't he.
Belle

Post by Belle »

amadeusx wrote:
redeyesblind wrote:She's going to marry Richard, the god character and all of their children will have completely unproportional stats.
LOL. hahahaha.
Hey now, don't laugh yet. :P If you think about it, that coupling had the greatest chance of happening, had the Sacred Games gone the way they were supposed to.

Statwise, Richard's easily one of the most powerful warriors, despite his childlike attachment to Mueller. He's one of the people who offer to duel Childerich, so that shows that 1) he's a total badass, and 2) he's got confidence in his abilities. Belcoot even admits that he's not sure he could've won in the Sacred Games had he gone up against Richard. Fortunately, for Belcoot, that never came to pass as Richard was drugged in the first round.

I think Richard could have easily been the next Commander of the Queen's Knights. He certainly shows potential, so much in fact that people encourage him to command his own unit (which he refuses 'cause he wants to be by Mueller's side). I think that once he throws away this fixation with Mueller and grows up, he'd be a great candidate for both roles.

Of course, if Lymsleia is all about picking her own husband (instead of leaving it to a system like the Sacred Games...or was that done away with? I don't remember Edit: Oops, scratch that, just caught the ending where the hero helps Lymsleia rebuild), I'm not confident about it happening. And then there's still the age difference (10-17), though Gizel and Euram have made it evident that it isn't an issue.
WarBaby2

Post by WarBaby2 »

Hmmm... what about Shoon? I think that would fit perfectly, slavery is gone, and he was a major factor in retaking Stormfist.

Personally I think that would be a good coupling, Lym and Shoon. *g*
"Yea, you should fight fire with fire... Gee! You should fight EVERYTHING with fire!"
ShardStar

Post by ShardStar »

Toma is a possiblity as well, he went to Sol Felna in the end to train to be a Queen's Knight. Though I like the idea of Shoon as well. :) I don't think we will know until some official source tells us. So unless Lym wants Haswar or Prince to produce an heir she does need to get married eventually. However she is just a little girl and isn't quite at the point of really wanting to be married in the first place. Again she might not even marry if Haswar does and/or the Prince to produce an heir.
Komataguri

Post by Komataguri »

Rivera wrote:Considering the Queendom of Falena isn't deemed nonexistent in further along Suikoden Titles, I'm sure Lym will re-marry, as she was at current too young for that kind of thing anyway (unless she marries Suikoden III's Guillaume, the biggest pedo in the series) but what's to say she'll even marry a character already introduced? Also a lot can happen, even if she doesn't, it looks like a lot of rules and quirks of Falena had been re-structured, and I'm sure if she never wed, that the Prince and Lyon might have a child that would inherit the throne as a sort of default.
Considering the tight timeline between Suikoden 5 and suikoden 3, its not all that unbelievable that Lym is still Queen and Prince is still Comamnder by the time of the 2nd Firebringer war.

And thus, if such a mighty nation would have faltered, it would have been hinted at in Suikoden 1, 2, or 3. Since all those games take place, chronologically, after suikoden 5.
ShardStar

Post by ShardStar »

Again isn't interesting we get the background and history of yet another area before moving on in time after S3, I mean that whatever conflict comes after the 2nd Fire brininger war we now know the political and historical standings of both Falena and the Island Nations. So it may be important later on to know who is in charge of both the Island Nations and Falena and what powers they hold.
czartiffac

Post by czartiffac »

Richard could be a ehem good choice but the man-child went with Mueller away from Falena. My bets on Nick more than Toma coz Nick's already a Dragon Cavalry and is mentioned as the best and with a historical standpoint that chicks goes gogo-and-gaga over DC men and the fact there are DC brigade stationed at Sol-Falena, Toma will have a run for his money. lolz!!!

It makes a point that the Isl Nation at SV time has rune shells for thier rune cannons and that Yahr and Nelis destroyed them in the end, so did the Isl Nation finally lost its main weapon?