Do you think Lym will ever get married again?

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
xXSqualleoNXx

Post by xXSqualleoNXx »

I believe they did. The one where the prince becomes the Commander of the Queen's Knights he is holding Lyons hand and has a very pleased look, which I took like he finally acknowledged his feelings for her.

And when they leave Falena, it's quite obvious they will hook up. She is alongside him the rest of her life after all.
Hmm...
Onix

Post by Onix »

xXSqualleoNXx wrote:I believe they did. The one where the prince becomes the Commander of the Queen's Knights he is holding Lyons hand and has a very pleased look, which I took like he finally acknowledged his feelings for her.

And when they leave Falena, it's quite obvious they will hook up. She is alongside him the rest of her life after all.
Possibly, the Prince told Lyon his feelings for her and.......... hehehehe
Dinn

Post by Dinn »

Komataguri wrote:
patapi wrote:If she doesn't get married again, then there may be a chance that the next heir to the throne would come from Haswar's side of the family.
Unless Lym and the Prince...produce an heir.

BEFORE YOU START.

In olden days, it was not uncommon for noble and royal families to partake in incest to keep the bloodline alive.
I agree there. Yknow, the Prince and Lym had some of those starry eyed moments in there that were kind of... suggestive? :wink:
FILTHY DEVIL!
Crowley's_Apprentice
Banned User

Post by Crowley's_Apprentice »

Like the creeepy bath scene? I was like... dude... that's ur aunt... ur cousin... and ur sister...
"Giggity Giggity Giggity!!!"--Glen Quagmire
"Victory is mine!"--Stewie Griffin
"Oh that's just nastee..."--Cleveland
"...evil monkey living in my closet..."--Chris Griffin
Belle

Post by Belle »

Crowley's_Apprentice wrote:Like the creeepy bath scene? I was like... dude... that's your aunt... your cousin... and your sister...
I think that was a bit more Sialeeds' fault, though.
Crowley's_Apprentice
Banned User

Post by Crowley's_Apprentice »

no, lym seemed a lil disappointed... then tried to cover it up
"Giggity Giggity Giggity!!!"--Glen Quagmire
"Victory is mine!"--Stewie Griffin
"Oh that's just nastee..."--Cleveland
"...evil monkey living in my closet..."--Chris Griffin
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Crowley's_Apprentice wrote:Like the creeepy bath scene? I was like... dude... that's your aunt... your cousin... and your sister...
Dont' forget Miakis...

^^

What?
Belle

Post by Belle »

Crowley's_Apprentice wrote:no, lym seemed a lil disappointed... then tried to cover it up
I really think you're confusing Lymsleia with Sialeeds, or just reading too much into things. Now, if you choose the "Why would I WANT to look at you?" option, I can understand Lym's reaction since it sounds a bit rude.
soonket

Post by soonket »

lym n mazus or crowley would be cool ~~
Yuber: I look better in black armor and you know it! Why do you make me look like Michael Jackson instead ?!
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

i don't think Lym's even hit puberty yet, so she has plenty of time to meet people and get married. most likely, they'll either hold another tournament (not with slaves, obviously) or she might just hook up with an influential politician. let's pray it's not Euram..
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Euram became a good guy by the time the game ended.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

he's still creepy
LyonandthePrinceForever

Post by LyonandthePrinceForever »

They should have already had or done something with their ending where Lyon and the Prince get married.It's so obvious they love eachother.Any fool can see that.I'm just hurt and pissed off they didn't let them say or share anything in their special scenes together,but they just had to have that insulting,disgusting,garbage sceneswith A...hole Roy that totally demeans and ruins what Lyon and the Prince share together.It makes my stomach turn.But as far as Lym is concerned,I don't think she will get married,the Prince is already the commander,so they should have Lyon and the Prince have a daughter,and she will be in line for the throne,and let Lyon become a princess of Falena.That would be so beautiful.
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

Not only is Euram still creepy, but more importantly inept as ever. He probably wouldn't be a good candidate for marrying into power, no matter how good his intentions now.
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

I saw a pairing in a fanfic that I had never really thought about before for Lym. Richard. How old is he again? He's still a teenager, if I remember right, which wouldn't make him too much older than Lym. I think it could work. That would be amazing if it really happened. I'm willing to bet though that we won't ever find out for sure....Which sucks...
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!