Wheres Leknaat?

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
darkness knight

Well

Post by darkness knight »

Well this is a reply to answer where is leknaat....well maybe she is still where everything began at suikoden 1 at that island...after all she has no need to get involved in wars does she?by the way....if Windy died in suikoden 1 does this means leknaat has her rune? or what happened to windys rune?
Thë®ë å®ë ÞëøÞlë whø ƒølløw thëî® d®ëåm§...ßüt tø më d®ëåm§ å®ë d®ëåm§..nøthîng mø®ë
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

we dont know what happened to windys half of the gate rune,leknaat might have it, we dont know
darkness knight

ok

what i dont get is that lets say.....that leknaat has both runes,the onw that windy had...how could the True wind rune is more powerful? in suikoden 3 shows that leknaat wanted to do something against Luc yet she couldnt because luc said she didnt had enough power....what does that mean?
Thë®ë å®ë ÞëøÞlë whø ƒølløw thëî® d®ëåm§...ßüt tø më d®ëåm§ å®ë d®ëåm§..nøthîng mø®ë
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Because Leeknat does NOT have the rune that Windy had. Leeknat's rune is a mere half rune and Luc posseses a whole true rune. Whole Rune > Half Rune Plain and simple.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

This is even something that Luc himself states in-game. Uh, were you paying attention?
darkness knight

Jowy Atreides wrote:This is even something that Luc himself states in-game. Uh, were you paying attention?
no really no
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Well then, you should read the information on suikosource before asking questions that are already answered. There's a handy search option , not to mention this place is also a website.
I hope everything is going delicious.
MatildaWhiteKnightLeader

Post by MatildaWhiteKnightLeader »

Yea, so leknaat did Not take Windy's half of the Gate Rune after she jumped from the castle at the end of suiko1. We don't know if windy and barbarosa are dead either. They may have very well pulled a Gandalf, where they jump off but landed on a big flying bird (hehe), and then went off into the sunset.
Strategy is the key to victory!
darkness knight

hmm

hahaha u might not be so wrong at all a friend of mine once said that george prime is probably barbarossa but i HIGHLY doubt it but if windy is not dead then where is she?
Black Knight Yuber

Post by Black Knight Yuber »

Well, don't highly doubt it because Barbarossa & Georg Prime are 2 completely different people. Ever heard of the Succession Wars¿ I'm guessing not.

FYI your avatar beats the 80x80
darkness knight

hmm

dont need to be so agressive i was just playing yea i know they are different people if i were you i would pay attencion on what i said ok?
Black Knight Yuber

If I were you I'd check ones spelling. Yeah well, what's that going to accomplish. I was merely pointing something out, no need to worry what I say.
darkness knight

hmm

well no ones perfect but whats does that have to do with leknaat anyway?
MatildaWhiteKnightLeader

Post by MatildaWhiteKnightLeader »

Well Windy (if alive) knows she'll never obtain the soul eater even if she found Tir again cause the True Rune itself rejected her. So she probably found a new goal in life whatever that may be (Dancer).
Strategy is the key to victory!
Black Knight Yuber

Maybe recruiting new subordinates and attempting a comeback¿