Wheres Leknaat?

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

Well, I'll just ask when has Leknaat ever thwarted the plans of Harmonia or Hikusaak for the matter. Look as hard as you can and you will find nothing. She has never directly opposed Harmonia with her actions or even in her speech.

Now, back to the topic. We have seen no evidence aside from the dvd cover which may have nothing to do with the game itself as someone has already mentioned. Leknaat may not even have any involvement in this game, but there is a very good chance that she will make a couple of appearances.
Leon Silverberg

Post by Leon Silverberg »

She will definatly be in Suikoden V.
She had an extra scene at the end of Suikoden 3 in Lucs chapter, then she apeared in Suiko 4..that prooves that they didn't forgot her..
they tried to give us the "ah that's typical suikoden" feeling and they would be stupid to throw leknaat out of suiko5...

ps: hmm..i'm pretty sure that leknaat also appeared in the room in chisha village while you're playing hugo after he got the true fire rune..but that's long ago..
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

No, Leknaat only appeared at the end of Suikoden 3 and in Luc's point of view.
Leon Silverberg

Ok..but to come back on the SoD thing.. Leknaat will never be a Star of Destiny.. She can't be a tenkai that will recruit other people..what plot should that be? And why didn't konami used it until now? Leknaat has the role of giving the hero informations about his true rune.. i had also ideas of leknaat having her own interests and maybe she is evil..but thats all stupid.. she is just the person that tries to keep balance in the suiko world..not more, not less

i don't doubt that she will have a real big role in the last suiko or in a future game..but never as a SoD...never
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

What? :?

Nobody said anything about her being a star of destiny. Not in this thread, anywho.
Leon Silverberg

There were some members that claimed, that there was a possibility to get her as a SoD in an upcoming Suikoden, not in Suikoden 5.
In 5 she will be definatly the same Leknaat that we know from in Suikoden 1,2 and 4..in her old role..

But there is that women zelase? dzeressa? don't know.. i've seen a few names for her.. I have the feeling that she maybe connected to leknaat in some way..

finally i have a proof of here being in 5 -_> http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f210/ ... en 5[/img]
hell_tanuki

Post by hell_tanuki »

I don't want to create a topic just for my question, so here I go !
Now that SuikoV has been released, some peoples may have the answer... I don't know how many years before SuikoI is SuikoV (I heard 6...), and I was wondering...

In SuikoV, is Leknaat a seer for the Scarlet Moon Empire already ?

Maybe we can't know because seer isn't a 24/24 7/7 job, and she could possibly be a seer, and appears for Hero5 while her leisure time. But I just wondered if Konami would screw up again, forgetting their own story.
It is possible too that she became the SME seer after SuikoV events... Ted was found by Teo on a battlefield, Leknaat was "theorically" seer to keep an eye on the Souleater, Ted doesn't age so Teo must have found him only 1-3 years before SuikoI... so no need for her to become a seer under-cover before that no ?
It's highly possible (almost certain) that I forgot something important, so don't flame me lol :D
I'm Swiss
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

I don't see what any of that has to do with her being a seer for Scarlet Moon, especially since the empire only gets readings from her once a year. None of that would conflict with her spending 10 minutes, in total, with the Prince during Suikoden V.
I hope everything is going delicious.
hell_tanuki

Post by hell_tanuki »

Yeah I think too, I just wanted a/some different opinion. :o
I'm Swiss
Sagiri

Re: Wheres Leknaat?

Post by Sagiri »

Somehow I think Leknaat could be more polite than to show up when people are sleeping. I mean, they might wake up and think they are crazy or whatever (I know Tir was okay with it but Lazlo looked a little shocked).
It's a pinky promise. If I break my promise you break my pinky.
Eightfold Rune

Post by Eightfold Rune »

Sagiri wrote:Somehow I think Leknaat could be more polite than to show up when people are sleeping. I mean, they might wake up and think they are crazy or whatever (I know Tir was okay with it but Lazlo looked a little shocked).
I saw from another site that Lazlo is the only hero of Leknaat was not comfortable speaking to, likely due to the terrifying power of the Rune of Punishment, although she would eventually help him lift the curse of the rune. And in fact when I played Suikoden IV, I can really say she does feel uncomfortable talking to Lazlo. :D
Sagiri

Post by Sagiri »

How do you feel that? She was a little flirty in Suiko1, bland in 2 and 3, and more mysterious than normal in 5.
It's a pinky promise. If I break my promise you break my pinky.
27x4=108

Post by 27x4=108 »

In I is closer to the hero because the war is because of Windy, so she want to help.

In II and III she only gives you a little guide and encourages you. ( well, in the good ending of II she really does something xD )

I almost dont remember anything of her in IV.

In V she talks to Zerase, and simply let her do all the work. So she speaks less or more in key words with Zerase.
Sorry for my very bad english! :S
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

27x4=108 wrote:In I is closer to the hero because the war is because of Windy, so she want to help.

In II and III she only gives you a little guide and encourages you. ( well, in the good ending of II she really does something xD )

I almost dont remember anything of her in IV.

In V she talks to Zerase, and simply let her do all the work. So she speaks less or more in key words with Zerase.

she visits Lazlo in 4, if not mistaken she visits his room