Heights of the charachters (S3)

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
Siel Avadon

Heights of the charachters (S3)

Post by Siel Avadon »

I think they a very short! I myself feel short and im 1.80-1,84!

And I thought Jeane was like 1.90! In suikoden she look like shes the talest atleast in Suikoden 4!
Jeane, The Marilyn Monroe of Suikoden.
Genso

Post by Genso »

Keep in mind that these heights were created by people who live in a country where my height (158 cm) is an average height for girls. If you feel short being 180, you need a self confidence boost...
Hxc Flavor

Post by Hxc Flavor »

It could also be that the people in Suikoworld are not EXACTLY the same as us humans. They could just be a little shorter. They do have the ability to have runes in their body.
"I'd be happy to demonstrate its sharpness on your neck."
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Isn't 180 like 5'10"? That's pretty tall if you ask me.

I don't really know tall a person is when the height is given in cm. Whenever I check out that page I have to bring out my calculator and convert it to inches.

Anyway, I think the character heights are pretty normal, although some characters are shorter than I thought like Eike, who's just about 5'8". I thought he would be about the same height as Geddoe.
Yubers-Apprentice

Re: Heights of the charachters

Post by Yubers-Apprentice »

Siel Avadon wrote:I think they a very short! I myself feel short and im 1.80-1,84!

And I thought Jeane was like 1.90! In suikoden she look like shes the talest atleast in Suikoden 4!
Your tall if you ask me.
I've beaten Suikoden 1,Suikoden 2,Suikoden 3,Suikoden 4

I still have to beat Suikoden 5...

"Patience is a Virtue"

"If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life then let's all get drunk and have a good
time."
silvershadow27

Post by silvershadow27 »

Hey, that's not fair! I'm a little small fry ( 5'4" ) well, maybe I'm the same height as Chris cos she'e pretty short.
2005 NLE CHAMPS- THE MIGHTY MARLINS!

mail me! silverphoenix741@yahoo.com
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Chris is about 5'7½"-5'8". She's pretty tall. So is Queen who's about 5'8". I guess she just looked short because she's with Geddoe, who's about 6'2".
Genso

Post by Genso »

I wonder if I should convert those cm heights to feet/inches as well...
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Yeah, you should if you have the time. I'm used to seeing height in inches, but converting from cm isn't a problem to me.
Lilly

Post by Lilly »

Actually, some of them were a bit taller than expected.
For example, Hugo complains about his shortness but he is actually about 5'6" and that's pretty average. What is he talking about?
kuroinekokun

Post by kuroinekokun »

Chris and Geddoe as well as most of the Zexen Knights and the mercenaries are taller than him. Everyone he knows except for Sgt Joe and Lulu are taller than him. He's supposed to be the chief's son but he finds himself to be a bit short. It's his confidence I guess.
Sid: He he he...
Riou: ??
Sid: Hoo Hoo Hoo HAHAHAHA!
Stormfeather Dancer

Post by Stormfeather Dancer »

Does anyone know what Thomas's height is ?
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

160 cm, which is about 5'3".
confused redhead

Post by confused redhead »

How do they get a measure of around 6'7" for Ruby? Maybe they measured up to the top of his wings or something. And my image of Salome was always under six foot. Although, these are the same people that said Dios was 27...
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
-Ben Franklin
cameroknightanthony

Post by cameroknightanthony »

can someone please tell me how tall yuber is because i dont get cm's i would really appreciate if someone can do that for me.
Did i spell camero rong lol cause i've also seen it kamero if i did can you people just imagine its kamero lol.
ps.please pm me to tell me which is correr spelling.