Rowd *Spoilers*

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
yipikiyayey21

Post by yipikiyayey21 »

Yah.. me too. I wonder where Rowd went after the Death Of Luca..

[21]

Kung sino man ang mga pilipino jan, pm nyo lang ASL nyo sa kin.

ALL MY GAME FILES IN SUIKODEN 1 AND 2 WAS DELETED. GRRR... I Hate it!
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: Rowd *Spoilers*

Post by KFCrispy »

i am pretty sure Rowd's sister is STILL sitting in her chair at the end of the game, which means Rowd simply high-tailed it. correct me if i'm wrong..
Celes
Global Admin

Post by Celes »

Shes gone at the time when you can re-enter Kyaro.

celes
Sonic

Post by Sonic »

Rowd may have had noble intentions driving his behaviour, but he didn't have to be such a dick about it, haha. Even if he was trying to save his sister, he always seemed so friggin' smug.
Yeah!
Suikidal

Post by Suikidal »

The first few times i went through the game i wondered what her purpose was. Wasn't til i read these forums that i found out she was Rowd's sister.

Kinda thought she had something to do with recruiting another character at first, she stands out from the other townspeople and kept talking about her brother was going to take her to get her eyesight sorted.
She's gone by the time you return to Kyaro though, and the 2 gossiping women say that he fled when the Dunan Army showed up.

Makes me wonder what he did after Luca became the King, it seems like they just replaced him with Sasarai.
Avalionis

Re: .

Post by Avalionis »

DracoFox wrote:it just goes to show the beauty of the suikoden stories. even a character that is seemingly evil has noble virtues behind his actions. kill rowd? heck my first time through the game i was planning on recruiting him anyway! if you can forgive millich for killing your best friend right in front of you in suikoden 1, i think you can forgive rowd for helping plot a massacre of nameless faceless crybabies : P
Quoted FGJ!

I've always tried to defeat Rowd's unit in war battles, just for kicks. But I wonder where he fled to though...?

Oh and I think he fled AFTER Luca Blight was killed, and Jowy became King of Highland. More than likely Rowd feared that Jowy would seek revenge. He could then just tell Highland that Rowd died a warrior's death on the battlefield along with Luca Blight.
Vermillion.Twilight

Post by Vermillion.Twilight »

Rowd was no worse then Snowe in my opinion.

The only people in suikoden I just wanted to kill with a passion = Kraze,Luca,Windy etc.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream"
Avalionis

Post by Avalionis »

Vermillion.Twilight wrote:The only people in suikoden I just wanted to kill with a passion = Kraze,Luca,Windy etc.
Kraze and Windy are from Suikoden I. Since this topic is about Rowd, I'm assuming it's also about Suikoden II in general...

The only characters in Suikoden II that I wanted dead were Luca Blight and Gorudo.
SpamBot wrote:Spammy Spamm Spam.
O.o No offense but...what does THAT have to do with Rowd?
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

That thing has no feelings so you can offend him whenever you want. That thing is a spammer.
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Just for future notice, if you choose "report this post" option we can find and delete spambots more quickly.
Avalionis

Post by Avalionis »

Oppenheimer wrote:Just for future notice, if you choose "report this post" option we can find and delete spambots more quickly.
Noted FGJ.

I say we blame teh spambot for lack of info regarding Suikoden VI. :P

Back on topic though...do you really think Rowd would've gotten far in the world? I mean Luca Blight most likely would've killed Rowd after he finished the city States of Jowston off.
WichitaQ

Post by WichitaQ »

i say rowd is still out there, but he'll never make an appearance in any installments... not even a cameo one.

i suppose the only thing about him will be dialogue in next installments which tell a story of a soldier and his sick sister, or something like that.
exo

Post by exo »

Even with his reasons, I would still kill Rowd (and tell his sister how he got the money to help cure her, heh, I guess I'm evil in a way).
If only he act more regretful of his actions, I wouldn't hate the guy that much.

Throughout Suikoden series there are no character I want to strangle with my own two hands the most than Kraze, past Jowston leaders (Gorudo, Alec Wisemail, Darrell).

Luca? The guy is the sin incarnate of the past Jowston leaders' deeds.
I don't hate the guy at all.
Same case with Lucia.
snakebite105

Post by snakebite105 »

What proof is there that the blind girl in that town was his sister?

I met both people and i never saw a connection between them?
I'm a fan but I'm also a critic. Without preasure to improve stagnation is the future. Do not accept lackluster because of your enjoyment of the overall picture. Criticism is needed for improvement to be made.
exo

Post by exo »

I don't know if the girl in the middle of Kyaro is his sister or not, but she does gives some hints. And she is missing from Kyaro when we can enter Kyaro again (or maybe I just didn't find her).