From Suikoden 1
- Cleo: A woman in her late 20s wearing a breast plate and head scarf.
- Kasumi: A dark haired teenage girl wearing a skimpy outfit.
- Flik: Handsome man in his 20s wearing a blue cape, with the blue headband in the tradition of his hometown, The Warriors Village.
- Viktor: A burly man with broad shoulders, muscular arms and scruffy long dark hair.
- Yuber: A tall menacing figure covered head to toe in black and gold armour, with piercing eyes and long blond hair flowing from beneath a horned helmet.
- Kwanda Rosman: Powerfully built man wearing a full suit of heavy armour in the Imperial fashion.
- Valeria: A tall woman with strong and beautiful features, long light brown-red hair and wearing Imperial armour.
- Clive: A man with short blond hair draped in a black mantle.
- Lorelai: A slender woman wearing a head dress adorned with a blue gem underneath her long jet black hair, and a grey cape draped over her shoulders.
- Varkas: A middle aged man with a stocky and powerful build, bushy eyebrows and a bushy moustache. Wearing leather armour, a red cape and helmet with green bindings.
- Sydonia: Slender man dressed in yellow with a sardonic expression on his face, draped with long dark hair and a great blond streak in his fringe.
From Suikoden 2
- Sierra Mikain: Appearance of a young teenage girl with silvery-white shoulder length hair and wearing white stockings a small white gown beneath a shimmering blue cape.
- Miklotov: Tall man with a handsome determined face and short black hair, wearing the long blue tabard of his squadron.
- Camus: Man with a slender build and a strikingly handsome confident face with short reddish-brown hair, and a short purple cape draped over his short length red tabard.
- Oulan: Tall woman with an incredibly muscular build and short scarlet hair. Wearing a skimpy grey dress that barely covers her powerful build.
- Sheena: Handsome young man with slender build and a cocky expression on his face, with short blond hair. Dressed in a green tunic with a remarkably crafted sword sheathed at his hip.
- Killey: Tall man covered in a bulky coat of striking black and red, and a large red cap on his head with a brim shaped like an arrow with the tip covering his face, which is in a constant moody expression with a scar running underneath his eyes and across his nose.
- Wakaba: A young girl with very tomboyish features, short brown hair and wearing an orange martial arts uniform, a white headband and white shin guards.
- Karen: (before dancing) A dark skinned young woman with freckles on an innocent face and long dark hair bound in pig tales that hang about her shoulders. she wears a flouncy pink and white dress that hides her frame.
(while dancing) She threw off the flouncy dress to reveal a lithe figure adorned in shimmering jewels and the see-through trousers of an exotic harem dancer. Her innocent freckled face was now hidden by a pink silken veil, and her eyes were fixed in a seductive gaze. Her long dark hair trailed behind her in a pony tale as she danced in her flowing hypnotic motion.
From Suikoden 3
- Geddoe: Tall man with broad shoulders and long black hair with a stoic look on his face, a black eye patch covering his right eye. He was covered in a long sleeved black and silver coat.
- Queen: Slender woman with a confident beauty about her. She wore a tight fitting outfit with a green shirt adorned with feathers, and feathers were tied her short black hair.
- Lucia: A tall dark skinned woman with piercing eyes and blond hair that was trimmed at her shoulders. she wore traditional Karayan garb and had a regal warrior's grace about her.
- Hugo: A dark skinned youth with blond hair that was black at the tips. He had an athletic build and wore traditional Karayn garb with a large dagger sheathed at his hip.
- Franz: A young man with an average build and short black hair, and handsome yet sad facial features. He wore the uniform of a mantor trainer.
- Nash Latkje: A man in his thirties with a handsome confident look on his face. Medium length blond hair and wearing a dark grey-green tunic with a light grey-green scarf draped over his shoulders.
- Estella: A tall woman wearing a skimpy outfit that barely covered her lithe build. She had short pink hair and her face was fixed in a tired and annoyed expression, like a teacher who had spent too much time with an inept student.
- Dios: A man with a hook nose and a hawk-like expression on his face. He had blond hair and sideburns underneath his black cap and wore a Harmonian officer's uniform of high rank.
- Nadir: A slender man smartly dressed in a black theatrical suit and a sinister white mask over his face, which revealed only his grey hair. He made flamboyant gestures as he spoke dramatically, and he bore no f#cking resemblance to Roy from Suikoden 5 whatsoever.
- Jaques: A quiet young man with a slight build and stoic look on his face. He wore a long blue coat and had a white band in his blond medium length hair.
From Suikoden 4
- Kika: A tall woman with a slim yet firm build and a masculine grace about her. She wore blue trousers, white gloves and a short red jacket which revealed a complicated tattoo emblazoned on her lower back. Long light reddish-brown hair that parted at the center of her face, her eyes were filled with an intense fire. She wore a pendant that was adorned with some sort of bone that hung between her petite breasts.
- Paula: An elf maiden with sullen green eyes and wearing a green band beneath her short red hair. She wore a traditional green elfen outfit with beautiful and complex patterns, and she moved with a quiet elegance that set her apart from her peers at the academy.
- Mitsuba: A short, petite young woman with a lively expression on her face. She had short black hair and wore a skimpy outfit with a very large sword at her back that had tassles hanging from the pommel.
- Mizuki: A slender woman with pale skin and very beautiful exotic features with serene blue eyes. Her black hair was trimmed to her jaw and she was scantily clad in a tiny blue dress that was stitched at the sides and a strip of tiger skin was tied around her waste. Her shins and forearms were protected by steel shin guard and gauntlets.
- Akaghi: A very tall young man with an athletic build and wearing a tight fitting purple outfit. His tight muscular arms were uncovered, and like Mizuki, he wore a strip of tiger skin around his waste, and guards on his shins. His appearance was made taller by his hair which was styled upwards in a spiky fashion. Unlike his calm and collective colleague, Akaghi had ca constant annoyed and impatient expression on his face.
- Ameria: A young woman with a slender build and wearing a revealing grey and white outfit, with see-through stockings and a stylish fur jacket. She had short scarlet hair and her face was covered with makeup. At her neck she wore a pendant adorned with a wing-shaped trinket that matched the fashion that the hilt of her sword was crafted in.
- Flare: A pretty young woman with wide eyes that matched the blue of Obel's warm ocean, she had golden blond hair that was tied back in a short pony tale, and she wore an elegant red blouse and white trousers, with golden rings adorning her fingers. She moved with a regal grace, and had a quiver full of arrows hanging at her back.
- Maxine: A woman with a formidable appearance, dressed neck to toe in a blood red tight fitting outfit. She had jaw length silvery-grey hair, yet her skin was soft and youthful, and she had a sardonic expression with dark eyes.
From Suikoden 5
- Zerase: A beautiful woman with jet black hair and milky white skin. she had a dark and haughty look on her face, and she wore a matching black dress and black mantle with striking yellow patterns, with a matching tubular case hanging at her front, which she kept her hands in. Many bracelets adorned her arms. As she walked, she seemed to hover silently and disturbingly above the ground, like an otherworldy spirit.
- Bernadette: A tough young woman with her brown hair tied in many braids. she wore the traditional uniform of an officer of the Island Nations Federation, fashioned after the Obelian soldiers of old.
- Hazuki: A tall woman with exotic features and an elegant yet defiant look on her face. Her long dark hair had a strange tint of green, and she wore a colourful samurai's armour, and she moved with great poise.
- Lun: An energetic young woman who's mannerisms seemed to be at a strange balance between her father's clumsiness and her mother's dignified bearing. She wore the traditional practical garb of a Raftfleet woman, with her brown hair bound in a boldly coloured cap.