Best returning characters

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
BelcootLymOTP

Re: Best returning characters

Post by BelcootLymOTP »

My new idea: If S6 takes place in 471 as previously stated, but through some manipulation of Viki's power, characters from post S3 are brought back to 471, so that their stories can be continued outside of the final game.
*Knock Knock* Who is it? Your DOOM! Don't say your doom! Who answers the door for their doom? You're right.
Basket of Puppies!
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

I wonder what happened to Humphrey after he gave his sword to Futch. Would be interesting to see him and how he would fight.
BelcootLymOTP

Post by BelcootLymOTP »

I was thinking, as my poll from 2014 showed that many people wanted Sasarai back, it would be interesting to show Sasarai post Luc's betrayal and death, struggling with his loyalty to Hikusaak now that he knows why he was created.
I was thinking maybe if my hypothetical game were to have two protagonists who meet Viki early on in the story (maybe Viki backstory?) and when she sneezes one of the two is brought with her to Harmonia shortly after S3, where they manage to ally with Sasarai and several other Harmonian characters, possibly Albert, Dios, Lena, Nash (with Sierra), Clive or another howling voice guild member; during this you're trying to escape as Hikusaak treats Viki and the protagonist as invaders, eventually finding a way to harness Viki's power and bring them all back to 471 (temporarily) for the final battle
*Knock Knock* Who is it? Your DOOM! Don't say your doom! Who answers the door for their doom? You're right.
Basket of Puppies!