Hellion's successor *spoiler*

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
BrucePrintscreen

Re: Hellion's successor *spoiler*

Post by BrucePrintscreen »

Wow guys, I think we just discovered that the Suikoden creators were horrible chauvinists, I'm not playing that game ever again and I won't come back on this forum!

If there were more old and ugly yet strong women in Suikoden, then there would be less war rapes in Congo.
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

BrucePrintscreen wrote:Wow guys, I think we just discovered that the Suikoden creators were horrible chauvinists, I'm not playing that game ever again and I won't come back on this forum!

If there were more old and ugly yet strong women in Suikoden, then there would be less war rapes in Congo.
Who said they were ugly, you pig? :shock:
BrucePrintscreen

sticky-runes wrote:
BrucePrintscreen wrote:Wow guys, I think we just discovered that the Suikoden creators were horrible chauvinists, I'm not playing that game ever again and I won't come back on this forum!

Who said they were ugly, you pig? :shock:
Oh so you're the guy who did Rule 34 of Hellion, uh?

...can I see it?
bluemask

Post by bluemask »

I don't know if I like where this conversation is going to.... But whatever, go on. *Grabs popcorn*
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

...can I see it?
Which one? The one where Hellion borrows Camille's outfit to seduce Ain Gide? Or the one where she instructs Milia and Lorelai to perform some new lesbian moves on the back of a dragon?
BrucePrintscreen

sticky-runes wrote:

...can I see it?
Which one? The one where Hellion borrows Camille's outfit to seduce Ain Gide? Or the one where she instructs Milia and Lorelai to perform some new lesbian moves on the back of a dragon?
BWAHAHA holy crap these mental images will haunt me for days :lol:
bluemask

Post by bluemask »

BrucePrintscreen wrote:
sticky-runes wrote:

...can I see it?
BWAHAHA holy crap these mental images will haunt me for days :lol:
*Crowley approves of this.*

Oh you dirty cave dweller.