Lazlo en Kuldes?!

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
ralphyu

Lazlo en Kuldes?!

Post by ralphyu »

Hi again, everyone. well, This only come to my mind recently, and i also do my readings, but still i want to hear your opinions. Lazlo was the missing son of Lino En Kuldes?! Lino En Kuldes Should know that. Family reunion. <_>
~To defy Me is to defy the Sun~ Arsthat Falena
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Re: Lazlo en Kuldes?!

Post by Sasarai10 »

yes and it has been verified too :wink:
Shasarazawoowoo

Post by Shasarazawoowoo »

Yep. it's a boy! Though it should be said that if memory serves, Lazlo was lost when he was a baby. It's possible Lino wouldn't really know what he could expect his son to look like, or even expect a baby to have survived being lost at sea (hell, it's a miracle he did, especially somehow making it all the way to Razril from Obel. Must've been a ship patrolling the area or something at the time).

I dunno if the truth ever does come out.
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

spoiler thread title.
ralphyu

Post by ralphyu »

Lol. Unbelievable.... I remember when Lazlo talked to Lino about he's not doing these because of his lost son. (He's your Son, Lino!!).
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

Some dialogue in Tactics also heavily hints that Lino is thinking about putting Hero IV next in line, but of course, we can only speculate if he'll ever be king of Obel (I mean he prefers sitting on the Deserted Island together with Chiepoo instead of being part of the knights...)
ralphyu

Post by ralphyu »

Tsk.. I think I need to play Tactics. I want to know more about this. That's sound good if he ever took the throne, but that really weird, I king that never dies. hahaha!