a question about mitsuba from suikoden 4?

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
CresentChris

a question about mitsuba from suikoden 4?

Post by CresentChris »

This is my first message in the forums so i would like to know any spectulation or opinions about what you think what happend at mitsuba after the events of suikoden tactics/the fall of kooluk?
Antimatzist

Re: a question about mitsuba from suikoden 4?

Post by Antimatzist »

Nothing in particular? I guess she and Reinhold continue to play their game and "rob" people.
CresentChris

Post by CresentChris »

I also thought that was going to happen, but i would like if they gave a more important role and more backstory to a lot of people in suikoden 4.I was intrested in mitsuba,s little bit of information of her and wanted to know where she came from and why she is dueling warriors for money.
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

Yep, that happens with a lot of characters in IV. Mitsuba is a good example, the war didn't even change her and she's the very same person as always.

Even Tactics doesn't help in her case.
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Isn't Mitsuba also in the slot machine game? I don't know if that gives any info on her...

But yeah, she probably just continued to challenge suckers into duels to make money, and had various other adventures with Reinhold. They may have left her story open to bring her back in a future game, but... well... sigh.
CresentChris

Post by CresentChris »

Ugh is right lol i really want a new suikoden game. I dont like when they leave stories unfinished.I was thinking of doing a fan made game with suikoden,but i might not be allowed to do that because of konami.