Characters' heights

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Characters' heights

Post by Sasarai10 »

I saw a chart over there for S3 characters,in the 2nd page:

http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewt ... =13&t=3278

What about the other Suikoden characters?
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Re: Characters' heights

Post by Sasarai10 »

Tir must be 5'3" he had the same height with Viki,in S1 who is listed 5'3" in this thread.

Playing the game a lot the last month,and talking to various people in my castle,it seems that the only male adults who were shorter than Tir, were the 5 blacksmiths...they seemed to be shorter about an inch, so that makes them around 5'2"...that's even less than average female height.

Why they made ALL of them so short? Did they had something against the blacksmiths generally and they wanted to make them that short? :P :lol:

PS: Kun To,Liukan and Krin won't count because of their posture. If they stood straight then,i guess they'll be somewhat taller than Tir
TMan

Post by TMan »

How did you arrive at these conclusions? Are the sprites actually different heights? I have never noticed
Dreams do die
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

TMan wrote:How did you arrive at these conclusions? Are the sprites actually different heights? I have never noticed

If you bring Tir next to someone else,then you can compare heights.
TMan

Post by TMan »

Wow, very surprised by that. Figured they would have used a single sprite template for all the chars. Nice find!
Dreams do die
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Anybody knows how tall is Riou? :?:

Speaking to different inividuals in your HQ he seems pretty short for a boy his age (16) like 5'2" or so.
Even Futch is slightly taller than him who is 5'9.5" as an adult according to the other thread and he was 14 at the time,which means he was still on puberty. Luc was taller than him too,who is listed as 5'5" during S3 events. But he was 16 so which means he must be a few inches shorter too...unless he ended puberty. (I think that TR bearers grow till the age of 18-20,because in S3 he looks a few years older)
Radie

Post by Radie »

Would love to figure this out too.. I'm about to undertake a modest art project featuring the key players in I & II and the info would be extremely valuable.