Yuber's Delusion

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
Nikisaur

Re: Yuber's Delusion

Post by Nikisaur »

Could be the Night Rune too!
The only thing Suikoden lacks...is dinosaurs.
Sylo

Post by Sylo »

Aerolithe Lion wrote:Conclusion: Yuber is, indeed, not off his rocker.
GET A GRIP!

I never said he was "off his rocker" and I already stated that it meant to be a fun comment. I never meant any serious intention

Im glad you wasted your time and efforts into proving NOTHING
"You will never be strong if you consider yourself weak" - Cleo, Suikoden
Aerolithe Lion

Post by Aerolithe Lion »

Sylo wrote:
GET A GRIP!

I never said he was "off his rocker" and I already stated that it meant to be a fun comment. I never meant any serious intention

Mine was an even more fun comment than yours! Obligatory smiley face to prove that I'm in jest : ;)
Aerolithe Lion

Post by Aerolithe Lion »

Nikisaur wrote:Could be the Night Rune too!

That's a tough one. Do people actually know it's a true rune? Other than Viktor and the immediate party? I don't even think Edge reveals that (or knows?)
Nikisaur

Post by Nikisaur »

I'm not sure. Actually Neclord says he is the Night Rune (or something to that effect) as well. So if people didn't know the SD Sword was it's incarnation, they may think Neclord is. So many true runes... so little time D:

Yeah this conversation has been so up and down, we need more smiley face to prove we're not being mean! :D
The only thing Suikoden lacks...is dinosaurs.
Sylo

Post by Sylo »

Aerolithe Lion wrote:
Sylo wrote:
GET A GRIP!

Mine was an even more fun comment than yours! Obligatory smiley face to prove that I'm in jest : ;)
Well if you are in jest, I accept that. I wasnt trying to blow anything up, I cant believe this has gone on for three pages, shocking! Well Ive certainly made my mark on the forums O.o
"You will never be strong if you consider yourself weak" - Cleo, Suikoden
bluemask

Post by bluemask »

Man, getting all hyped just because Yuber called Bright Shield Rune as a true rune is just surprising. Maybe you were expecting Yuber to say, "Hero' bearer of a half-true rune".

As Aerolithe mentioned, many people are already aware that Riou bears the Shield rune, you can't expect them to have little-to-no knowledge about it. While however, Yuber mentioning it as a True rune, he might just be generalizing its category as a true rune. He might just be being unspecific. Plus the fact that Yuber has been on many escapades with Windy (S1), he might have seen some knowledge regarding these runes. He was even with Barbarossa's army too jointly through Windy's affiliation.