Characters that CAN become a playable character in party but

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
BrucePrintscreen

Re: Characters that CAN become a playable character in party

Post by BrucePrintscreen »

I also regreted Jeane was not a playable character in S1 and 2, especially after I played S4 - I then restarted S1 and was disappointed as I forgot that Jeane was not playable.

I always found it odd that Antonio in S1 says he "can fight too" but is not a playable character. He wouldn't have been as absurd a fighter as Sansuke or Sergei (for the record, I tried to play with Sergei and couldn't find any good reason to keep him in my party of 6...) Antonio & Lester are pretty useless even story-wise, contrarily to the cooks in S2. So at least they could have been a combo duet in fights and perform some funny attack?
Jocky

Post by Jocky »

BrucePrintscreen wrote:Antonio & Lester are pretty useless even story-wise, contrarily to the cooks in S2. So at least they could have been a combo duet in fights and perform some funny attack?
Yeah totally!! The Ultimate Wok Attack of Doom or something along the lines!! :P
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

BrucePrintscreen wrote: I always found it odd that Antonio in S1 says he "can fight too" but is not a playable character.

He is playable of course :roll:

Though Lester is much better in combat...really
BrucePrintscreen

Post by BrucePrintscreen »

Sasarai10 wrote:
BrucePrintscreen wrote: I always found it odd that Antonio in S1 says he "can fight too" but is not a playable character.

He is playable of course :roll:

Though Lester is much better in combat...really
...holy crap, I really suck :D I just realised it now.