So what become of Pilika?

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
ninjaluc79

So what become of Pilika?

Post by ninjaluc79 »

I have read an article in Suikox about the "Jillia Blight = Queen" theory and I just thought, "If Jillia actually became a merc after S2, then what become of Pilika, then?" She would be around 20 years old by the time of S3.

I was about to make a cracked-up theory about her, but my research indicates that only S3's elevator operator Shizu was born on the same year as Pilika (455). There might be a possibility of Pilika = Shizu, but I doubt it. I was supposed to build a "Pilika = Mel" theory, but it got shot down because Mel was born six years later.

I can imagine Pilika becoming a warrior as well, but I'm not sure.

Any ideas?
It's not all about knowledge, but it helps.
Antimatzist

Re: So what become of Pilika?

Post by Antimatzist »

I doubt that Pilika, after all she has witnessed in the war, chose to be a warrior. If she'd become anything than a normal citizen,I might see her as a peace activist
EstrangedIX

Post by EstrangedIX »

I could see her doing secretarial work or something like that.
Sent from my Ono-Sendai Cyberspace 7 - Break the ICE
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

ninjaluc79 wrote:I have read an article in Suikox about the "Jillia Blight = Queen" theory and I just thought, "If Jillia actually became a merc after S2, then what become of Pilika, then?" She would be around 20 years old by the time of S3.

I was about to make a cracked-up theory about her, but my research indicates that only S3's elevator operator Shizu was born on the same year as Pilika (455). There might be a possibility of Pilika = Shizu, but I doubt it. I was supposed to build a "Pilika = Mel" theory, but it got shot down because Mel was born six years later.

I can imagine Pilika becoming a warrior as well, but I'm not sure.

Any ideas?

http://suikox.com/new/suiko40401.html
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

Wow, I wrote that 8 years ago! Time sure does pass...
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Vextor wrote:Wow, I wrote that 8 years ago! Time sure does pass...

Is this real then,or you just wrote it for fun?

I'm asking because i have noticed some articles in your site,who are meant to be for fun,like Guillaume's superhuman nature :lol: :lol: :lol:

Although i always wondered why he is not playable since he had a weapon. :|
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

Vextor wrote:Wow, I wrote that 8 years ago! Time sure does pass...
Haha, but still fun to read. :D
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

Sasarai10 wrote: Is this real then,or you just wrote it for fun?

I'm asking because i have noticed some articles in your site,who are meant to be for fun,like Guillaume's superhuman nature :lol: :lol: :lol:
It was written in 2004, so it can't possibly be real can it? Otherwise, we'd have such a game released. Also, note that it was written on April 1st.

Suikox also has a lot of joke articles called "speculations."
ninjaluc79

Post by ninjaluc79 »

Hmm... Pilika's entry there is interesting... What if she really became a warrior despite abhorring violence herself?

I think she would be a more physical fighter like Nanami or Emily, rather than a Mage Knight like Jowy or Geddoe.
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

ninjaluc79 wrote:Hmm... Pilika's entry there is interesting... What if she really became a warrior despite abhorring violence herself?

I think she would be a more physical fighter like Nanami or Emily, rather than a Mage Knight like Jowy or Geddoe.
Hm, yeah, maybe her past would make her hating war, but tries to solve conflicts by violence herself. We can't really say, since she was a child and had little personality (except being a traumatized child), so it's hard to predict her future.
ninjaluc79

Post by ninjaluc79 »

But it would be awesome to see Pilika evolve as a character just like what Konami did for Lilly Pendragon who was about the same age as her.
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

ninjaluc79 wrote:But it would be awesome to see Pilika evolve as a character just like what Konami did for Lilly Pendragon who was about the same age as her.
Yeah, I was thinking of Lily, too. Maybe Pilika, Ko (the boy from Banner) and Ellie (that girl from Banner) will form a trio in the future, lol :D
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Personally i'd like to see Melvile,Alanis and Eliot from S3, when they'll be in their 20s. And of course Toma from S5.

I think Eliot would turn into a very brave man,and Toma a great martial artists (according to Oboro's investigations)
veeshadow

Post by veeshadow »

ninjaluc79 wrote:But it would be awesome to see Pilika evolve as a character just like what Konami did for Lilly Pendragon who was about the same age as her.
It's just my thought but....

Tinto is a wild country from what I've seen on S2. You also can see that Lilly going out on night (before your decision to stay or run away) and when she captured that's because no one beside her, no one cover her when she just wandering on the city ALONE... With her adventure and going out personality, I'm not surprised that she trained or else after Neclord's incident plus has bodyguard/partner too on S3.. What I've seen on S2 is she just act cute girl in front of Gustav, you see that her talking is a bit different against Riou/Nanami and other people..
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee89 ... encard.gif

S2 Perfect Game Challenge !!
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBCB3CE3392687908

Why Ridley keep appearing in random thumbnails in my videos. OMG Ridley stop terrorize me !!!!
ninjaluc79

Post by ninjaluc79 »

She most likely trained after the Neclord incident, and probably Gustav helped in her training, as Lilly uses her father's sword Argent in S3.

This makes me wonder what happened to her childhood bodyguard Marlowe, though. My memory about the S2 Stars Ending is rather fuzzy, so I guess I'll have to beat S2 again to see his ending and find out.