Who would Haswar have married?

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
suiko2fan2
Guide Writer

Who would Haswar have married?

Post by suiko2fan2 »

Hawsar's final investigation says: "Since the only women left now in Falena's royal family are the Princess and Lady Haswar herself, she's worried about the family dying out." That and at the end, her credit said "So, later after the war, Haswar announces that she is to be wed"

So who do you suppose she would marry? I doubt it's Isato, but thats only my speculation.
I will establish one mighty nation in this land. A single, powerful nation, born of force and wielding force. That is the one and only way of freeing this land from war.

Best Suiko FanFic:
www.fanfiction.net/s/5194891/1/The-Puni ... of-the-Sun
eldrasidar

Re: Who would Haswar have married?

Post by eldrasidar »

Isato is definitely out, although it says it's a surprise wedding, so I guess anyone could be on the table. The tricky thing is that most of the male stars of destiny are either too old, too young, married or otherwise unavailable. The only two really good candidates I can think of would be either Volga or Craig Laden, assuming they are single, which is never discussed throughout the course of the game.
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

Craig is not married. Another possibility would be Wasil-- he's been looking for a wife mainly from the Island Nations, but perhaps he can change his mind given the fact that he is pro-monarchy.
ninjaluc79

Post by ninjaluc79 »

So the Prince's future daughters won't count?
It's not all about knowledge, but it helps.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

How about Zegai?
Belle

Post by Belle »

I doubt it... Zegai's more the lone wolf type.
EstrangedIX

Post by EstrangedIX »

If it were up to a vote, I'd pick Craig. He just seems more compatible than the others, with Wasil maybe a close second. The surprise factor does open up the possibility for Zegai, though.
Sent from my Ono-Sendai Cyberspace 7 - Break the ICE
Punkaiser

Post by Punkaiser »

why are you guys always suggesting old men for her? it was never revealed how her taste was, she might have the hot for young and single lads as well: Haswar isn't too bad looking so Kyle may take her then Gavaya is there... still desperate for a marriage too.
EstrangedIX

Post by EstrangedIX »

She's only 6 years younger than Craig. Hardly a big enough difference to create an "older man, younger woman" scenario considering that both are middle aged.
Punkaiser

Post by Punkaiser »

Ah non, i didn't mean about older man younger woman couple or of sort. I just said why there's no young man suggestion for Haswar. Her goal is to give brith to more healthy falenas babies, so the father being a young man in his 20s can assure this best for her. That's how gavaya came to mind : he's actively searching to wed any moving female, haswar is already too good for him and i don't think we should doubt his sperm performance.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Belle wrote:I doubt it... Zegai's more the lone wolf type.
Why not? If you have noticed when Zegai gets in your castle,he becomes more talkative :wink:

And after all how did he went into the woods since only elves and Takamu can go there? That means he had good relationships with Isato and with Haswar too.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Punkaiser wrote:Ah non, i didn't mean about older man younger woman couple or of sort. I just said why there's no young man suggestion for Haswar. Her goal is to give brith to more healthy falenas babies, so the father being a young man in his 20s can assure this best for her. That's how gavaya came to mind : he's actively searching to wed any moving female, haswar is already too good for him and i don't think we should doubt his sperm performance.

I don't think Haswar is pervert to marry someone like Gavaya. :lol:
EstrangedIX

Post by EstrangedIX »

Just thinking of "Haswar the Cougar"... lol

I think that she'd be concerned with personality before considering real world things like sperm performance that the Suiko people probably wouldn't even be aware of. For them, male + female = possible babies, simple as that. I don't think Haswar would discriminate specifically based on age though, but I also doubt many of the younger guys would be compatible (common interests, maturity, etc).
Belle

Post by Belle »

Sasarai10 wrote:Why not? If you have noticed when Zegai gets in your castle,he becomes more talkative :wink:

And after all how did he went into the woods since only elves and Takamu can go there? That means he had good relationships with Isato and with Haswar too.
I don't see Zegai settling down, at least not for a very long time, because he dislikes sitting around and letting his skills go to rot.

Saying Zegai can get through the woods due to having relationships with Isato and Haswar doesn't make sense when you mention Takamu in the same sentence. Takamu has a keen eye for uncovering secret paths because he has a lot of experience with mapping out the lands of Falena. Which means it is entirely possible for a human to get through the elven road, as long as they know what they are looking for. Zegai is able to get by in the woods using nothing but his skills, and actually prefers things that way. He's one with the land, so it's entirely possible he could make his way through the road without assistance.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

EstrangedIX wrote: For them, male + female = possible babies

I don't think Kyle for example,is thinking like that :mrgreen:

Belle wrote:
I don't see Zegai settling down, at least not for a very long time, because he dislikes sitting around and letting his skills go to rot.

Saying Zegai can get through the woods due to having relationships with Isato and Haswar doesn't make sense when you mention Takamu in the same sentence. Takamu has a keen eye for uncovering secret paths because he has a lot of experience with mapping out the lands of Falena. Which means it is entirely possible for a human to get through the elven road, as long as they know what they are looking for. Zegai is able to get by in the woods using nothing but his skills, and actually prefers things that way. He's one with the land, so it's entirely possible he could make his way through the road without assistance.

Then why when you get Zegai in your party (without Takamu,Isato or Urda) you cannot get through the elven road? :)