Age of characters

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
xtian3426

Age of characters

Post by xtian3426 »

how can the age of characters be determined? like example Milich, he was on SV on Lym's so called engagement party (those Godwin scums) then he's in SI. how can we know how old is she/he? XD
"It took hundreds to kill me but I killed humans by the thousands. I am sublime!!! I am the true face of evil!!!!" - Luca Blight
Rachael

Re: Age of characters

Post by Rachael »

Let's see...According to our very own Suikosource, he was born in IS 420. Lyon was born in IS 433, and is 16 at the time of SV. This means that SV takes place in 449. So, Milich would have been around 29 at the engagement party. S1 takes place in 457, if I recall correctly, so that means Milich would have been 37 during that war.

You can do similar calculations with other characters. Of course, if you can read Japanese, you can just go to the Japanese Wikipedia page for any game from S2 on, and it will tell you the age of any character who has a confirmed age. Well, not Suikoden Tierkreis, but I know of a site that will tell you what the ages of the characters from that game are. Unfortunately, it's also in Japanese.

If you want me to find out the specific age of any given character, you can always PM me. It might annoy the members here if you post a new thread every time you have a question about someone's age.

Also, you can find the ages of the S3 characters here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/536777-s ... i/51665330

and S5's characters here: http://suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5938
"F*** you, I'm a goat." -Yohn
ralphyu

Re: Age of characters

Post by ralphyu »

I think Millich was present on falena around that time, but not in the engagement,(P.S. there is rebellion afterwards) Millich cannot go home if he came during the engagement party, I think he came on the coronation day of Lym.
~To defy Me is to defy the Sun~ Arsthat Falena