The Flirts :)

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
xtian3426

The Flirts :)

Post by xtian3426 »

it's an unusual question but is there a character like Kyle and Sheena that posses these great skills? XD

and did Sheena really married Apple in the future? and Kyle doesn't know his parents? and did he have feelings for Sialeeds?
"It took hundreds to kill me but I killed humans by the thousands. I am sublime!!! I am the true face of evil!!!!" - Luca Blight
DoReMi_Vampire

Re: The Flirts :)

Post by DoReMi_Vampire »

The relationship between Apple and Sheena is only a theory as far as I've heard.

- Some obvious flirty female characters would of course be Rina and Jeane.
- There's Meg, she had a child at 18 after all. Also if I remember correctly, when Siegfried asked if she was a maiden she responded with "Okay, let's do this horsey!" Ew :(
- Then there's Camus who made Nanami happy simply by calling her a "Lady". Ha!
- Flik I guess, if you count someone who can't help the amount of fan-girls he has.
- Even Riou had his moments where he suddenly would blurt out how beautiful a girl is.
- Lest we not forget the most virile lady-killer of them all, Neclord. How many wives was he up in again?
- I've got a warrior's sword with your name on it.

- Of Course I Know Chinchirorin!
xtian3426

Post by xtian3426 »

lol i didn't imagine Neclord XD i guess he's the king of all flirts :)

OMG Rina of course, and she bugs me with the scene in the north sparrow pass, wonder what did she do with the guard :) well Jeane, i guess by how she dresses XD

Meg at 18? never heard about it and i guess i find it unusual to say that to Siegfried, guess you can't judge a book by it's cover haha

Well, Camus seems acting with his Knightly behaviors and duties so i can't consider him a flirt

Flik FTW XD well no words can describe him

Riou? maybe?

and the Champ of Flirts, goes to Neclord! well you know why :)

i guess that's all?
"It took hundreds to kill me but I killed humans by the thousands. I am sublime!!! I am the true face of evil!!!!" - Luca Blight
Hirathien

Post by Hirathien »

Kyle in Suikoden V flirts around a lot. Nikea from the same game does a similar thing I believe.
Belle

Post by Belle »

Nikea??? If you're speaking of, perhaps, a cheeseburger, then yes, she's the biggest flirt in the world.
Rachael

Post by Rachael »

LOL, good thread.

Meg having a baby at 18 doesn't indicate she's a flirt. In fact, historically, it hasn't been unusual at all for women to give birth at such a young age. Anyway, if that meant Meg was a flirt, then all female characters with children would be flirts!

And Neclord might flirt a little, but that has nothing to do with his success--he's just extremely powerful. It's not like any of those girls and women went with him willingly.
"F*** you, I'm a goat." -Yohn
Belle

Post by Belle »

Rachael wrote:LOL, good thread.

Meg having a baby at 18 doesn't indicate she's a flirt. In fact, historically, it hasn't been unusual at all for women to give birth at such a young age.
Yeah, in the Suikoden world, it isn't exactly unheard of. Take Eileen's case, for example--she had Sheena at 16. (But she was married, so not so much a case of flirting, either :P )
eldrasidar

Post by eldrasidar »

I would say a lot of the characters have crushes on characters(usually the main hero), and then there were flirty characters. The difference being at least in mind that a character with a crush flirts with their crush, meanwhile a flirt, will flirt with anyone. So for example, Rina is a flirt, and Ellie has a crush. Likewise all the knights of zexen have crushes on Chris, while Nash flirts with her(despite knowing it's gonna get him in trouble with the missus, he just can't help himself).
Vermillion.Haze

Post by Vermillion.Haze »

Your forgetting Mueller from Suikoden V who has a unhealthy obsession with "That banging bodyguard" Lyon. Or basically any other teenage girl you present to him.

And the biggest flirt of all Nash! Despite being married to Sierra in Suikoden III, he does a fair share of flirting with Chris.

Rahal fits into Flik's category of having a plethera of female fans.

Also Roy was a huge flirt, and why not he has your good looks without the burden of virtue.

Ace from Suikoden III is also personal favorite.

One that's often overlooked is Bazba of the lizard clan. Apparently he's the brad pitt of lizards.
Belle

Post by Belle »

Vermillion.Haze wrote:Your forgetting Mueller from Suikoden V who has a unhealthy obsession with "That banging bodyguard" Lyon. Or basically any other teenage girl you present to him.
You're thinking of Wilhelm. Between Mueller and his rod, I think the rod did more "flirting."
Rahal fits into Flik's category of having a plethera of female fans.
Having female fans doesn't make you a flirt. In fact, I think Flik was the anti-flirt, using his dead girlfriend as an excuse to not flirt with anybody.

And Rahal... he was more likely to flirt with his male fans if it served a military purpose.

Percival is probably a better candidate who is also among their category. Fangirls he doesn't shun as well as some proof he flirts with women (with Chris, at least).
Vermillion.Haze

Ah yes Wilhelm. Always get those two mixed up.

I also forgot someone. He might not ever be successful but "Gavaya" flirted with anything with a pulse.
xtian3426

Post by xtian3426 »

well Sialeeds have some flirt lovers XD
Vermillion.Haze

xtian3426 wrote:well Sialeeds have some flirt lovers XD
Sialeeds and Kyle creeped me out a bit. Both of them encouraged the prince to "Peep" into the lunas bath house where his nine year old sister and other relatives were doing the ritual. It's especially creepy for Sialeeds to not mind the prince wanting to see her naked.
xtian3426

Post by xtian3426 »

well Sialeeds is kinda hot lol XD i guess her age does something with the way she acts being hearbroken with Gizel made her that lol

well Luserina can be a flirt too if she inherited Euram's traits XD

Ted will be a good flirt for fan girls if he is exposed to the world :)

Ernst too, if he's human :)

also Richard if he's not that a bit obssesed with mueller :)

also the cute guys i guess? Sasuke and Futch from SII might be like Flik if they grow up :)
Vermillion.Haze

Belle had a huge thing for Hugo. But am I the only one who thinks Hugo's probably a bit self destructive and picks someone like Lilly Pendragon instead.