Bonaparte

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
xtian3426

Bonaparte

Post by xtian3426 »

who knows Bonaparte in SII? the cutest although useless monster of all time haha ;P i wonder how Millie and her met each other and where did they met haha XD I also find it funny at Millie's ending wherein she went to grasslands? to search for Bonaparte's bride.
"It took hundreds to kill me but I killed humans by the thousands. I am sublime!!! I am the true face of evil!!!!" - Luca Blight
Rachael

Re: Bonaparte

Post by Rachael »

I remember when I first played the game I was like, "Awww, how cute, it's all squeaky and HOLY shoot WHAT THE fark IS THAT THING"

It looks like it could be a monster that she adopted. Or maybe it adopted her. Maybe it's the one in control, and it ran away so Millie would bring him food...
"F*** you, I'm a goat." -Yohn
xtian3426

Re: Bonaparte

Post by xtian3426 »

haha well looks can be deceiving. haha wish bonaparte is a real pet in the real world lol. Also it's name sound weird and cute at the same time
"It took hundreds to kill me but I killed humans by the thousands. I am sublime!!! I am the true face of evil!!!!" - Luca Blight