Character Reaccurence Question

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
Thiamor

Character Reaccurence Question

Post by Thiamor »

I've wanted to know, after replaying Suikoden I for the millionth time so far, that after reading what each character that you recruit does after winning the fight at the end, that if he returns to any other Suikoden game? Cause I know not everyone on the game is shown or even mentioned. Hell, Hix was said to go on a journey of his own, after becoming a True Warrior. Tengaar followed. So, if it doesn't say anything else about it, I wished they would create another game to do a follow up on those not mentioned again in the series. A big enough one, so they all have their own story, and their own team, and just see what happened to the rest who were not reaccuring.
Rikimaru

Re: Character Reaccurence Question

Post by Rikimaru »

i suggest u try the other games out, i dont want to spoil anything for u, ill just tell u this: many characters transcend game to game, ull just have to find out who! also if u simply check the "character" section here on suikosource it clearly displays all the games that character appears in.
"How dare the Flame Champion appear after we've returned to Tinto, I will speak with him, or else!!" - Lilly Pendragon S3
"That place could turn an angel into a devil." - Elza S2