Luca Blight's Strength

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
Hirathien

Re: Luca Blight's Strength

Post by Hirathien »

Haha, worry not. That's why i use those nifty smileys when i'm trying to do a funny, or sounding sincere.

But going back to Luca, yeah, there's somethin wrong in his head, that's for sure.
27x4=108

Post by 27x4=108 »

Im sorry if I sound so hard, but my english is so bad :S

About the "retards" thing, I think the people who have mental problems usually are clasified in two groups:

inocent: those are happy, not so intelligent, inocent, etc
dangerous: those are usually more intelligent, even brilliant, and have a diferent concept about morale, ethic, etc, they can be so agresive, but the more intelligent they are the less agresive and more cruel they are.

Luca is probably a intelligent one, he does plans, and wait till the chance is up ( like when he "kills" Agares with Jowy ), and when necessary he goes berserk, but not losing his tecnique.
Sorry for my very bad english! :S
Hirathien

Post by Hirathien »

I don't think Agares was Luca's plan though. Since Luca was very bloodthirsty, and not very subtle.
27x4=108

Post by 27x4=108 »

Well, he wanted to kill him but he didnt, right? xD
Sorry for my very bad english! :S
Hirathien

Post by Hirathien »

Well.. If the Prince would make an open attack on the current King, i'd think that would be treason, and he'd be exiled or something like that.
Nikisaur

Post by Nikisaur »

Not to mention cause severe issues with public opinion. An open attack on the king by the prince could easily trigger some kind of civil war or something.
The only thing Suikoden lacks...is dinosaurs.
Hirathien

Post by Hirathien »

Nikisaur wrote:Not to mention cause severe issues with public opinion. An open attack on the king by the prince could easily trigger some kind of civil war or something.

That too.