Yuber and Pesmerga

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
Yuga

Yuber and Pesmerga

Post by Yuga »

what really happened between these two knights,
did anybody know for sure?or where to find a complete source of infos about them?

no complete explanations from S1 and S2,in S3 pesmerga not heard at all,what happened to him...
these two were my fav chars between each sides
eldrasidar

Re: Yuber and Pesmerga

Post by eldrasidar »

They is a mystery kinda like Jeane. Most we can gleam is that they aren't human(Yuber definitely isn't, Pesmerga we can infer is the same kind of being as Yuber), and that if Yuber is all about disrupting harmony, and especially destroying true runes, than Pesmerga, in hunting him, probably prefers the alternative. after that, it's really hard to say much more about them. Yuber demonstrates having awesome Rune powers, and maybe he stole that eightfold rune from Pesmerga (Pesmerga is able to recognize it's abilities anyway). 90% of this is speculative though.

and yeah, it's kinda lame that Pesmerga doesn't show up in 3. Unless he does, and is very sneaky about it. Of course, the only star of destiny that could be Pesmerga in disguise would be Mike, but I'm guessing he isn't, since the only relationships he seems to have are with Watari( interesting plotline on it's own). But then, Yuber is being much more sneaky in 3 than in 1 or 2, so maybe Pesmerga lost track of him.
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

eldrasidar wrote:it's kinda lame that Pesmerga doesn't show up in 3. Unless he does, and is very sneaky about it. Of course, the only star of destiny that could be Pesmerga in disguise would be Mike, but I'm guessing he isn't, since the only relationships he seems to have are with Watari( interesting plotline on it's own).
There's also an interesting, albeit joke theory kicking about somewhere that the dog you find in the Sindar ruins (Kogoro, I think) is Pesmerga. I can't remember where it is but if I can find it on here I'll edit this later to include the source.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

so maybe Pesmerga lost track of him.
Except Pes never really tracked Yuber. He has one half-assed idea in Suikoden where he goes to Neclords Castle since they worked together in the past. And yeah, it's a farily decent idea but the crux is that once he arrives and finds that Neclord is gone he sticks around indefinatly just in case Yuber decides to drop by.

Furthermore, since he managed to figure out where Neclord was and who he worked for then it shouldn't be that difficult to figure out where Yuber is either. At least his brain starts to fire some synapses once McDohl finds him there and decides that joining the Liberation Army is bound to end up in a confrontation with Yuber at some point.

After that he just goes into Zombie mode.

Hanging around the Cave of the Wind in Suikoden II because the Zodiac Sword can kill Neclord, and Neclord used to work with Yuber is completely mind boggling pointless. It might have been worth to check out once if you have absolutely no other leads, but once you find that the Zodiac Sword isn't there, why stick around?

The chances of Pesmerga doing anything sneakingly are extremely low based on his actions so far, as far as a stalker goes, he's doing a pretty bad job of it and either he's completely devoid of logical thought or he simply doesn't care that much about finding Yuber.

It seems more like he just happens to find himself in the same general area as Yuber and decides that he should probably settle whatever they have with each other, as long as it doesn't interfere with him getting a cup of coffee and bagle on the way.

If the whole Yuber/Pesmerga thing is going to come down to Pesmerga's tracking skills then my money's gonna be on Yuber any day of the week.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
eldrasidar

Post by eldrasidar »

I never said Pesmerga was a good detective. I mean, if you were seriously going to hunt down Yuber, you're best bet would be to find a Silverberg and stick to him like glue. Actually your description of Pesmerga reminds me of Det. Turlington from American Dad(look him up if you don't know who he is). The Kogoro idea is also pretty hilarious, I hadn't heard that one before.
avenger

Post by avenger »

well perhaps suikoden 6 or 7 will finally enlighten us all on this story.
yuberluc

Post by yuberluc »

Yes, but without Mr.Murayama i think the whole storyline will be different..
but it's a good thing if in suikoden 6 Pesmerga will be there (still finding yuber of course..)

i agreed with eldrasidar.. if u want yuber, u better stick to the silverberg family..
(nice one, i never thought of that el)
Chaos will suit me just fine
avenger

Post by avenger »

but if we see too much of the yuber / pesmerga saga unfold then that may very well be the end of suikoden. so i don't think konami will do that. ideally they'd want the series to go on and on. these two characters represent the real reasons behind the suikoden world and the main plot I THINK dont' quote me...
yuberluc

Post by yuberluc »

well like the rumors said, these 2 bozos will be the key of whole suikoden story..
but i think it's the right time in suiko6 these 2 moron will come up again to fill the rest of the story (not to ending it..) my speculation it will end in suiko7 or 8.. because the whole continent have already been revealed,except west continent where the nation of Zelant are, which is revealed in suiko 6(i think...) so it would be nice if Ms.Kawano brought up these 2 loser again..
just for teaser before the FAT lady sing!
Rezard

Post by Rezard »

People ofen say the Eightfold Rune is supposed to take a part in the mystery. There are some mytologies involved, I dont really remember, but there were some weird theories, like Yuber and Pers being divided personalities, like Picolo and Kami from Dragon Ball.

Needless to say, I dont know anything about buddhism, so someone else can be more useful.
avenger

Post by avenger »

well what about kanakan? and i'd like to see more of the new armes kingdom.
zelant as well. so there are at least three more games to go. and then there is harmonia that we can play in.. because we only got a couple of known cities or villages in harmonia.
anywayi am sticking to my belief in that yuber is behind all of this suikoden tragedy. and pesmerga is the ulimate hero .

i want you all to see this....
it's only my thinking..

suikoden the end game

hero pesmerga
hero's from all the other suikodens as his helpers
little viki is the teleporter girl.
little jeane she was brought by little viki and was told to help too. because the regular jeane is a nonplayable runeologist.
the three xexen knights grown up
jacquez and Aila grown up
a number of other characters from various points of history and new ones of course.

bad guys yuber main bad dude

windy returns again from somewhere some how

a lizard clan member gone evil..

game strategist is Shu's great granddaughter Chie..
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

avenger wrote:well what about kanakan? and i'd like to see more of the new armes kingdom.
zelant as well. so there are at least three more games to go. and then there is harmonia that we can play in.. because we only got a couple of known cities or villages in harmonia.
anywayi am sticking to my belief in that yuber is behind all of this suikoden tragedy. and pesmerga is the ulimate hero .

i want you all to see this....
it's only my thinking..

suikoden the end game

hero pesmerga
hero's from all the other suikodens as his helpers
little viki is the teleporter girl.
little jeane she was brought by little viki and was told to help too. because the regular jeane is a nonplayable runeologist.
the three xexen knights grown up
jacquez and Aila grown up
a number of other characters from various points of history and new ones of course.

bad guys yuber main bad dude

windy returns again from somewhere some how

a lizard clan member gone evil..

game strategist is Shu's great granddaughter Chie..
You're bordering on fanfiction with a lot of this. Who the hell are Little Jeane and Chie?
avenger

Post by avenger »

Ok, little Jeane could beJeane's daughter. Look you never know what could happen.
Chie is Shu's grand daughter. the game would have to be far in the future for this to happen. Say around 650. I'm sorry if you don't see things like this, but it is my theory.
Matthew McDohl

Post by Matthew McDohl »

I could see Yuber being the ultimate antagonist. I think maybe Yuber is Hikusaak incarnated. I know that is highly unpossible, but hey...cmon! haha

but seriously, I see Yuber and Windy being in the final Suikoden as the final bad guys.

Pesmerga, Nash, Leknaat will be the main protagonists.

I could also see Luc coming back, not sure which side he would play on, but I wish/could see him coming back.

Also, I would like to see a Suikoden game take place during the Hero's War against Aronia.
MAD 01-08-2004
yuberluc

Post by yuberluc »

believe me, luc will not live again, but his soul will merge with sasarai,and of course sasarai will have 2 runes in his body,right hand true earth & left hand true wind rune ( :lol: i'm looking forward to see that!) , by the way just speculating though... :wink: