Boris and Abizboah

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
snakebite105

Boris and Abizboah

Post by snakebite105 »

I coulden't find a topic that said anything about their endings. Neither can I find a guide that says Boris' ending

I'm wondering what they are. Or at the very least if I could be directed to a place that says it.
I'm a fan but I'm also a critic. Without preasure to improve stagnation is the future. Do not accept lackluster because of your enjoyment of the overall picture. Criticism is needed for improvement to be made.
KarayanWarriorHugo

Re: Boris and Abizboah

Post by KarayanWarriorHugo »

They are from Genso Suikoden II if I'm correct? Well, you may want to seek their endings in gamefaqs.com - that may help
"There is a thing called flow in this world. There is a thing called timing in warfare. If we lose this opportunity, we will never defeat the Empire!" - Mathiu Silverburg
snakebite105

Post by snakebite105 »

No one plays using either of those characters from Suikoden 2.

The squids arn't as good as the other animals and you have to kill ridley to get Boris. so Abizboah and Boris are 2 optional stars who no one has the endings on. I already looked on gamefaq and couldent find anything.
I'm a fan but I'm also a critic. Without preasure to improve stagnation is the future. Do not accept lackluster because of your enjoyment of the overall picture. Criticism is needed for improvement to be made.
JanusThePaladin

Post by JanusThePaladin »

I've actually gone thru the trouble of recruiting Boris, but i cant tell you off the top of my head his ending. SOrry