sierra and klaus (their relationship)

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
Night Shadow

sierra and klaus (their relationship)

Post by Night Shadow »

i know this is going to be sort of a nonsense question, so im sorry in advance.

im a big fan of suikoden 2, and i absolutely love the character, sierra...now, its a known fact she has this sort of relation with klaus...but what i just wanna know is, is there any substance to this relationship? and in fact, why is klaus the object of sierras eye...does he resemble an attitude of nash or something (im sorry, i havent played suikogainden)? is it mere flirting? or is it some weird vampire addiction? lolz...

how ive always seen it, i think sierra actually likes klaus in some plationic level...maybe even a bit of crushing is going on...
‎"...Or else, it is the dream that haunts you. You wait with the promise of the next dream...when the act of waiting is dependent on remembering."
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: sierra and klaus (their relationship)

Post by KFCrispy »

she's tempted to drink his blood because he's cute.... that's pretty much it.
Mikain Clan King

Post by Mikain Clan King »

But Sierra gave up drinking blood so even if she was tempted I don't think she would do that....unless to scare him, if that is the case it looked like it worked....maybe she likes to scare cute guys or that is how she flirts.
"The duel with Genkaku.... It continues here....."
-Han Cunningham

"This is your final test... Can you win this time, Riou?"
-Leon Silverburg
Night Shadow

Post by Night Shadow »

^ thats what made me question it too..when i read sierras history, it said something bout her not drinking blood of humans. if anyone has even tried to play suikogainden, i wonder if thats also the way she flirts with nash...anyone know?
‎"...Or else, it is the dream that haunts you. You wait with the promise of the next dream...when the act of waiting is dependent on remembering."
Mikain Clan King

Post by Mikain Clan King »

I played the 2nd one in Japanese which didn't work so well, played it for kicks though....someone here at Suikosource or some site like it (he may have the same accounts on different sites) came up with an English version for the first chapter in the first gaiden...Nash is carrying Sierra on his backpack, but I figure she flirts with him because of all the rumors that they get married...I figure she would have had to been flirting with him for people to come up with those rumors.
"The duel with Genkaku.... It continues here....."
-Han Cunningham

"This is your final test... Can you win this time, Riou?"
-Leon Silverburg
Hellion

Post by Hellion »

I think it's cause Klaus reminds Sierra on Rean (suiko history)
He is weak,smart,cute and all that was also Rean's personallity..don't know =\
Ayu.Craz-azn

Post by Ayu.Craz-azn »

I personally thought that Sierra was just having herself a little fun controlling Klaus like a boytoy...

i'm really thirsty.....
Oh right.. *walks out of room*
Hehehe.......

Biopower at its finest
avenger

Post by avenger »

klaus does look a bit like a vampire so i think sierra wanted him to be a vampire. guah ha ha . she may even liked him because of this. in theory, i think the two would make a good couple, kay?