Lyon's red dart

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
Hamingu

Lyon's red dart

Post by Hamingu »

Yeah, but most plausible explanation of why she died after fighting the Sun Rune and sealing it, has been throughly analized in the last page. Basically, the healing was undone, since the Dawn and Twilight Runes draw power from the Sun Rune.
I'm pretty sure Dolph throws a red dart of some kind into Lyon right after she defeats him, and she subsequently tries to hide it from the prince. Not sure if you have to fight dolph with Lyon or not to see this, but that red dart, combined with her previous injury, further exacerbated by the strain of fighting the sun rune, is probably what caused her near death experience. I'm surprised no one noticed this...it's making me start to doubt myself. Can anyone confirm that red dart?
Last edited by Hamingu on Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wraith

Re: Lyon's death

Post by Wraith »

Hamingu wrote:
Yeah, but most plausible explanation of why she died after fighting the Sun Rune and sealing it, has been throughly analized in the last page. Basically, the healing was undone, since the Dawn and Twilight Runes draw power from the Sun Rune.
I'm pretty sure Dolph throws a red dart of some kind into Lyon right after she defeats him, and she subsequently tries to hide it from the prince. Not sure if you have to fight dolph with Lyon or not to see this, but that red dart, combined with her previous injury, further exacerbated by the strain of fighting the sun rune, is probably what caused her near death experience. I'm surprised no one noticed this...it's making me start to doubt myself. Can anyone confirm that red dart?
I did not see any Red Dart. Though I do think that Dolph had alot to do with her death I don't think there is any visual indication other than the fight itself.
Kirkis

Post by Kirkis »

Side-Note: I kind of already knew this, but... still... perhaps a less obvious title... this stuff DOES appear on the search engine, etc. after all.