dwarves role in suikoden

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
Stan

Post by Stan »

pesmerga786 wrote:
son_michael wrote:I seriously doubt they would put 4 characters of any race in 1 game
They did in Suikoden 3
Lizards, ducks, elves, dwarf, and a winger
I heard THat Suikoden will take place in Felena, and Felena is at the bottom of the suikoden world on another continnent so it would be hard for other races to get there unless they had there own village.
POSITVE THOUGHT FOR THE DAY.
When you feel that nobody loves you,
nobody cares for you,
everyone is ignoring you,
and people are jealous of you.
You should really ask yourself....
Am I TOO sexy?
pesmerga786

Post by pesmerga786 »

Stan wrote:
pesmerga786 wrote:
son_michael wrote:I seriously doubt they would put 4 characters of any race in 1 game
They did in Suikoden 3
I heard THat Suikoden will take place in Felena, and Felena is at the bottom of the suikoden world on another continnent so it would be hard for other races to get there unless they had there own village.
Suikoden 5 will, and I think it is located all teh way at the top. There might be different races. Now this is my theory, since in the queendom of falena there are gladiators who fight, like Morgan who is really strong and blind, there might be like the strongest dwarf, elf, lizard, etc. I am not sure if there will be villages of them, but you never know, they could be or could not be.
Stan

Post by Stan »

pesmerga786 wrote:
Stan wrote:
pesmerga786 wrote: They did in Suikoden 3
Suikoden 5 will, and I think it is located all teh way at the top. There might be different races. Now this is my theory, since in the queendom of falena there are gladiators who fight, like Morgan who is really strong and blind, there might be like the strongest dwarf, elf, lizard, etc. I am not sure if there will be villages of them, but you never know, they could be or could not be.
If you go to suikox.com, there is a map of the Suikoden World and it shows Felena at the bottom as its own continent. Themap may be wrong but I haven't seen anything wrong on it so far.
nobody cares for you,
Am I TOO sexy?
pesmerga786

Post by pesmerga786 »

Stan wrote:
pesmerga786 wrote:
Stan wrote: I heard THat Suikoden will take place in Felena, and Felena is at the bottom of the suikoden world on another continnent so it would be hard for other races to get there unless they had there own village.
If you go to suikox.com, there is a map of the Suikoden World and it shows Felena at the bottom as its own continent. Themap may be wrong but I haven't seen anything wrong on it so far.
yeah it is at the bottom, i got harmonia mixed up with it. but my theory could be a possible answer.
Stan

Post by Stan »

Your theory may be true. Maybe people and races from all over the world go to Felena to train and become stronger, but they better have the money to pay for the boat ticket because I bet its not cheap.
nobody cares for you,
Am I TOO sexy?
pesmerga786

Post by pesmerga786 »

Stan wrote:Your theory may be true. Maybe people and races from all over the world go to Felena to train and become stronger, but they better have the money to pay for the boat ticket because I bet its not cheap.
I mean that the queen of Falena kidnapped strong warriors and stuff and made tehm fight in one on one battles, like how the Romans did
Stan

Post by Stan »

pesmerga786 wrote:
Stan wrote:Your theory may be true. Maybe people and races from all over the world go to Felena to train and become stronger, but they better have the money to pay for the boat ticket because I bet its not cheap.
I mean that the queen of Falena kidnapped strong warriors and stuff and made tehm fight in one on one battles, like how the Romans did
I don't think she would need to kidnap people from other countries because their would be people in her country that would do that to feed their families or if they where blood-thursty, just to kill people.
nobody cares for you,
Am I TOO sexy?
Lore-Lai

Post by Lore-Lai »

But I think it would be very interesting to battle so many races or creatures inside the Colosseum :D
SnowKing

Post by SnowKing »

If you've watched the trailer it confirmed that there will be Dwarves in it, and beavers. A beaver-type race who will likely to work alongside the dwarves if the trailer is anything to go by.

SK
"Barking dogs may occaisionally bite, but laughing men hardly ever shoot."
pesmerga786

Post by pesmerga786 »

Lore-Lai wrote:But I think it would be very interesting to battle so many races or creatures inside the Colosseum :D
that would be very interesting. Watching a dwarf and lizard fight
cool... :P
Stan

Post by Stan »

I hope the main charater can fight in the colosseum as well.
nobody cares for you,
Am I TOO sexy?
TrueWater00

Re: dwarves role in suikoden

Post by TrueWater00 »

OK, I have to write on this topic, They really do give dwarves a mediocre (mediocrities, as Cornelio would say ha) roll in the Suikoden world. Dwarves are only playable characters in TWO Suikoden games, and in V they are just Awful.... I mean we can recruit 5 of them, 2 you cant use in battle, 2 are senior citizens and 1 is a little child....I mean why? where are all the powerful dwarf warriors at? I do have to say that in Suikoden III, Twaiken is the MVD, MOST VALUABLE DWARF! I think he was one of the most powerful characters in the game no joke, loved him. I remember when I first played Suikoden I (when it first came out back in the day) I tried everything in my power to try and recruit the chief of dwarf village, he had a picture so I thought you could, which would have been awesome. But ya, I really hope they give us another "Twaiken" type bad-ass dwarf in Suikoden VI!!!
Heh,I'll make sure you can never make that grin again.I'll chop you up!Ground you up!Dry you in the sun!Break you to pieces!Bury you in the ground!Piss on you!Then i'll dig you up!Pull you!Stretch you!Drag you around!I'll Never Forgive You-Viktor