Beast Rune Future?

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

I believe it is possible for a True Rune to hide itself. Just take the Zodiac Sword for an example. We really see no evidence that it is in fact the Night Rune, but we know it to be its incarnation. And I know you meant it as a possibility, aydas_arrow, I was just posing that question as to why the Beast Rune may choose them. It was just a question.
ShardStar

Post by ShardStar »

Good point there, though the sword doesn't really seem to mind anyone knowing. In fact it's kinda a loud mouth about things isn't it? I mean for all it's protestations the Night Rune seems to hate being left alone more then being used by a human.

I do actualy like the thought of the Beast Rune attaching it's self to some poor unspecting wolf and then running far from L'Reniollue (sp). Perhap's like the Night Rune having a form of a sword perhaps the Beast Rune uses a wolf incarnation to travel. Either way I don't think Konami want's us to know where the Beast Rune is yet.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

ShardStar wrote:Good point there, though the sword doesn't really seem to mind anyone knowing. In fact it's kinda a loud mouth about things isn't it? I mean for all it's protestations the Night Rune seems to hate being left alone more then being used by a human.

I do actualy like the thought of the Beast Rune attaching it's self to some poor unspecting wolf and then running far from L'Reniollue (sp). Perhap's like the Night Rune having a form of a sword perhaps the Beast Rune uses a wolf incarnation to travel. Either way I don't think Konami want's us to know where the Beast Rune is yet.
Who says Konami knows either? They might even never bring it up again.
WindFalcon

Post by WindFalcon »

I suspect we'll be seeing many of the past True Runes eventually.. perhaps in the sixth installment or so...

After all, we're barely halfway through the list of 27 ^^

Perhaps the Beast Rune found a nearby wolf, like others said.. or maybe it found a werewolf or something. Only one werewolf I know of, and he WAS in SUikoden 2. Coincidence? Perhaps... >.>
When Loopers Attack!

Post by When Loopers Attack! »

Weren’t their Gold Wolves on Nay Island in Suikoden 4? Does that mean the Beast Rune may have been in the Island Nations before it came to Harmonia, then Highland?

As for after the Incarnation was defeated perhaps some rouge True Rune collector snagged it? Although that’s probably not possible against the Beast Rune’s will.
“Take everything that I am and devour it! Consume me so that we can be together forever!”

With those words, he gave everything to death and condemned himself to hell, but in doing so, he has attained true happiness. His love for her now complete.
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

When Loopers Attack! wrote:Weren’t their Gold Wolves on Nay Island in Suikoden 4?
Nope
When Loopers Attack!

Post by When Loopers Attack! »

Vector Xthonic wrote:
When Loopers Attack! wrote:Weren’t their Gold Wolves on Nay Island in Suikoden 4?
Nope
Suikoden 4: Stonecutter's Field / Suspension Bridge Monsters
Enemy Lv. HP Dropped Dropped (2) Dropped (3) Food Drop Potch
Demon Frog 31 1600 Skin (60%) Frog's Skin (05%) Steamed Bun 3000
Golden Wolf 30 250 Bone (25%) Skin (25%) 500
Killer Fly 28 230 Feather (15%) Wind Rune Piece (10%) Salad 350
Maxine 39 3000 2000
Savage Sprout 32 500 Mixed Herbs (05%) Silk (03%) Salad 2500
Area Boss Lv. HP Item 1 Item 2 Item 3 Food Item 10,000 100

Yes sir they where thier! :)
“Take everything that I am and devour it! Consume me so that we can be together forever!”

With those words, he gave everything to death and condemned himself to hell, but in doing so, he has attained true happiness. His love for her now complete.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

What he means is that they're not the same wolves.
anokosa

Post by anokosa »

using the night rune thing ,it's an incarnation. an incarnation is NOT the real thing.