Beast Rune Future?

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
The Deldragon

Beast Rune Future?

Post by The Deldragon »

Quick Question

The Beast Rune is a True Rune right?

When you destroy the beast rune at the end of Suikoden II, does that actually destroy the True Rune? Are there only 26 True Runes after the Beast Rune is destroyed, or is it still alive somewhere in time and space?
"I will unite the Dragon Clans" - Lord Deldragon -
Add Me - arun_252@hotmail.com
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

You did not defeat the actual Beast Rune, but an incarnation of itself. Therefore, the Beast Rune still exist and is still resting in L'Renouille if I remember correctly.
xXSqualleoNXx

Post by xXSqualleoNXx »

I heard it is currently Missing. But it is doubtull it could get destroyed just by defeating it's Incarnation. You do fight the True Fire and True Water Rune Incarnations and the Runes are just fine afterwards.
Hmm...
ReikenGaryu

Post by ReikenGaryu »

Official records stated the Beast Rune vanished from L'Renouille and it's current whereabouts are unknown. Perhaps it installed itself in a new area...
blank

Post by blank »

xXSqualleoNXx wrote:I heard it is currently Missing. But it is doubtull it could get destroyed just by defeating it's Incarnation. You do fight the True Fire and True Water Rune Incarnations and the Runes are just fine afterwards.
was the water dragon the true water runes incarnation????? i know the fire ricar and wind rincar but not the water dragon...
xXSqualleoNXx

Post by xXSqualleoNXx »

I'm pretty sure it was. It did appear because of the Water Rune going out of control. So it's safe to say it was. I have to re check if it was called Water Dragon or not. I can't exactly remember.
Hmm...
blank

Post by blank »

i doubt that the Water Dragon really is the TWater Rincar, and if it really is.. then it's also safe to call the Wind Rincar ,Wind Bird the Fire Rincar, Fire Dragon. though the Beast Rincar wasnt labled Beast Rincar instead: right head, left head, rune, left feet, right feet ETC...
Irish Pesmerga

Post by Irish Pesmerga »

well is it not possible that once the incarnation of the Beast Rune was destroyed, that the Beast Rune passed on to somebody close by, alot like the Rune of Punishment does?
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

Doubtful because the Beast Rune seems to be a 'free spirit' of sorts. It has never aligned itself to an animate bearer as far as we know. The Beast Rune is declared as missing and whereabouts are unknown.

Also, the Water Dragon was the True Water Rune's incarnation or better yet the guardian of the True Water Rue, which in essence is the same. Also, I believe the main portion of the Final Boss in Suikoden 2 does say Beast Rincar, but it is divided into subdivision..if I recall correctly. Either way, it is the the Beast Rune's incarnation.
KoboldsRule

Post by KoboldsRule »

I think it's called Silver Wolf, not Beast Rincar; the Beast Rune is the beachball-looking thing between the heads. What's 'rincar' mean, anyway? Just curious.
<tba>
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

RIncar = Rune Incarnation.

And are you sure the final boss is called Silver Wolf? I recall the minor bosses you fight were called ??? Wolves. This is when you reclaim Muse. Nevertheless, the last boss is an Incarnation of the Beast Rune Leon Silverberg released through a final blood sacrifice. And yes, the Beast Rune is held in the orb thing floating in the center during the battle. This further supports the final boss being an incarnation of the Beast Rune.
riou83

Beast Rune

Post by riou83 »

The boss is the Silver Wolf while the ones in Muse are the Golden Wolves. which I believe were all called incarnations of the beast rune.
xXSqualleoNXx

Post by xXSqualleoNXx »

So, we could say the Water Dragon was also an incarnation of the Water Rune? It is stated in the Book Of Beasts that the Water Dragon appeared when the true Water Rune went out of control so it can't be so far from the truth. If not it would make it look like an out of the blue boss.
Hmm...
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

Yes, it would be safe to assume that the Water Dragon is the incarnation of the True Water Rune, just like the Fire Dragon is the icarnation of the True Fire Rune..etc etc.
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

Anyways...the future of the Beast Rune is very vague but is certainly out in the world of Suiko, somewhere.
ReikenGaryu wrote:Official records stated the Beast Rune vanished from L'Renouille and it's current whereabouts are unknown. Perhaps it installed itself in a new area...
I personally think that is an excellent theory.