Suikoden V endings.

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
J_10suikofan

Suikoden V endings.

Post by J_10suikofan »

Just recently, I've completed the Suikoden V game and decided to stay behind with Lym to rebuild Falena after reviving Lyon from death. I believe this is the best of the best ending given the fact that the Prince did not leave the country with George, is able to stay with Lym (high Lym point) and revive Lyon (108 stars).

I've search through YouTube and I couldn't find any other endings. Can anyone enlighten me on the different types of endings Suikoden V offers? Or is there any website I can read more about them.

I read from somewhere (I've forgotten where) that there are 4 different endings to Suikoden V: below 60 SoD, between 60-80 SoD? between 80-100 SoD? and 108 SoD. Another thing is, I knew I would be force to travel with George if I have low Lym's points, so what will happen in the end if I have low Lyon's points instead?

Thanks in advance. I'm a big Suikoden fan and I'm this close, || to finishing Suikoden V.
Hirathien

Re: Suikoden V endings.

Post by Hirathien »

Without 108 characters, Lyon dies. And another ending is to go with Georg with Lyon, one is without (Where she died) and staying and help rebuild Falena is another I suppose.