Gremio's Heroic Resue Mission

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
Jack of All Trades

Gremio's Heroic Resue Mission

Post by Jack of All Trades »

I'm working on a big suikoden project that I hope to be able to share with the community. I'm not willing to talk about it until it becomes more solid but it has become apparent that I need more information on the Succession War. From my research it seems that one of the best sources of information comes in the form of the Genso Suikoden Short Stories publications.

I need to know the exact details of one of these stories including locations, names and appearances of people involved, and important bits of dialogue. At some point during the Sucession War, Geil Rugner's judiciary Assam kidnapped a young Tir McDohl in order to blackmail Teo into throwing a major battle. Gremio teamed up with some street urchin named Age in order to rescue him.

This is all I know. This is a major moment in Suikoden history and thus it's very important to my project. If anybody knows any more about this event please let me know as much as you can in as great of detail as you can. Thank you.
JanusThePaladin

Re: Gremio's Heroic Resue Mission

Post by JanusThePaladin »

I dont know much, but i'm relatively sure this is the event in which Gremio gets that scar on his face.
notoalpena

Post by notoalpena »

Sorry I can't help, but does anyone know where I could read these short stories online??
Jack of All Trades

Post by Jack of All Trades »

I too would love an answer to the previous question. However, I don't think there is an answer to be had.

By the way, I realize this thread is in the wrong forum. I posted it hear by mistake, I meant to post it in "Plot Questions".
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

moved
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

notoalpena wrote:Sorry I can't help, but does anyone know where I could read these short stories online??
I don't think anyone has ever tried to translate them from japanese to english- too bad.