Genso Suikogaiden Intros

A forum for questions and discussions about the Gaiden titles, Cardstories for the Gameboy Advance and the physical card game.
barkingmiyuki

Genso Suikogaiden Intros

Post by barkingmiyuki »

For those of you who haven't had a chance to see the Suikogaiden intros, you can download them on RPgamer here:

http://movies.rpgamer.com/suiko/suikgai ... den[1].ram
Intro for Vol. 1

http://movies.rpgamer.com/suiko/suikgaid2/sg2.mov
Intro for Vol. 2 (this one has Futch in it~ squee!)

Intro 2 is 22 MB... so be sure you have space on your disc before you download it if you're interested.
dragonmasterx
Elite Member

Post by dragonmasterx »

the links don't seem to work. They redirect me back to the main page of rpgamer.
Celsis

Post by Celsis »

All you really need to do then is to go into the website, type in Suikogaiden, choose which you want and click on the movie section and you're there =p
dragonmasterx
Elite Member

Post by dragonmasterx »

I did that too. Their link also redirects me to the rpgamer main site. I personally don't need the movies, I can rip them directly from the game with psxmc. I'm just pointing out that they don't work.
SharinganNoLuc

Post by SharinganNoLuc »

how bout right clicking it and choose "Save Target As..."....i tried it and it works......
fake_flame

Post by fake_flame »

it is a bit dark is it ?
-- [fAkE_fLaMe] --
SharinganNoLuc

Post by SharinganNoLuc »

fake_flame wrote:it is a bit dark is it ?
yeah...but it's ok with me.....^_^
baron kalan

Post by baron kalan »

I downloaded both videos, thanks a lot : the second one ROCKS

But I can't manage to play the 1st one. What program or codec do I need to play a ram file??
confused redhead

Post by confused redhead »

baron kalan wrote:I downloaded both videos, thanks a lot : the second one ROCKS

But I can't manage to play the 1st one. What program or codec do I need to play a ram file??
I got it out of Real One Player, which I think was automatically downloaded when I got the movie...
barkingmiyuki

Post by barkingmiyuki »

I guess I should have added some more details... how stupid of me.

To play the first video, you need RealPlayer. It's a reliable program because it can play any audio format (.mp3, .ram, etc.). And you could always right click the link I put up and select "save target as..." Just letting you know.
Last edited by barkingmiyuki on Sun Sep 26, 2004 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
baron kalan

Post by baron kalan »

Thanks a lot, I'll download Realplayer then. I normally never use it, I don't find it as handy as media player. Thx again
RiceBowl52

Post by RiceBowl52 »

In the 1st trailer, after the scene with sierra standing on the roof or something it shows a guy on his horse and his army. He looks at the camera then he charges. Who is this guy :)
Celsis

Post by Celsis »

The guy on the horse with his troops shown after Sierra's part is Rowd.
RiceBowl52

Post by RiceBowl52 »

OO I see thanks. I havent played suiko 2 yet because Ive been trying hard to find my memory card with my suiko 1 file in it to upload it. So I dont know much about the stuff in s2
zaltabor

Post by zaltabor »

The song for the 1st movie is called Currents.

You can get it on the Genso Suikogaiden Vol. 1 Soundtrack.

Also of note if you like that song there is a version of it in the game where they just sing with no background music whatsoever to the song. I love it and find it very relaxing. That version of Currents is on the Genso Suikoden Orrizonte Soundtrack.

Hope this helps.