Genso Suikogaiden Intros

A forum for questions and discussions about the Gaiden titles, Cardstories for the Gameboy Advance and the physical card game.
zaltabor

Post by zaltabor »

zaltabor wrote:I think the creators of the game just wanted to put McDohl in one of the intros (despite him having nothing to do with that scene/storyline - though he is in the game of some sort when Viki is having her...teleporting difficulties shall we say as I don't want to spoil the game for those who haven't played it). Also he is one of the most popular characters in the series so I'm guessing they just wanted to include him in a scene.

kuroinekokun. As you can see above I did mention that McDohl is in the game but I did not want to spoil it for people who have not played the game yet.

I just wanted to point out that the scene he is in the intro (where he is fighting the dragon) has absolutely nothing to do with his scene in the game. Yes he is in the back route you mention. As for the scene he is talking to Kasumi. Hope this makes it clear. I apologise if I didn't make it clear enough.
Mondo

Post by Mondo »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmC-Tp_f ... uikogaiden

non realplayer link for first intro
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

thanks for the link!

I never saw any of the openings{or played any of the gaidens for that matter}

so thanks for showing the oppening for suiko gaiden 1, any way you can show us the opening for gaiden number 2?
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Wow, that's very touching, surprisingly so, almost more than the actual game.

I love how tears are always sparkly in anime.

Edit: I just watched #2 from the earlier posting. It was alright, not as good as #1, in my opinion. But who was the guy with the revolver at the end of it fighting Nash?
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

That's Zaj. He married Nash's sister and killed his parents. Nash hates him with a fiery passion and hunts him down. Zaj feints death, only to meet his end at the conclusion of the second game. He(Zaj) and Grosser Fluss are both buried at the end of the game, but I bet the entry on the site can tell you more than I just did.
I hope everything is going delicious.