How about recording a playthrough?

A forum for questions and discussions about the Gaiden titles, Cardstories for the Gameboy Advance and the physical card game.
Zieg

How about recording a playthrough?

Post by Zieg »

Hey there,

I bumped into whole Suikoden III playthrough at YouTube.com the other day and started wondering whether it'd be possible for any of the members of these boards to replay Suikogaiden games and record their progress? I bet many of the fans would thrill on that, including myself :)
Last edited by Zieg on Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quing

Re: How about recording a playthrough?

Post by Quing »

It might also be useful, if the resolution were good enough, for those who wish to work on translating Suikogaiden but don't own the game.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

unfortunately, since these games are very much a 'choose your own adventure' of sorts, recording just one playthrough would still be lacking!

our site has some pictures and explanations of what's going on, at least. yay us.
Zieg

Post by Zieg »

The thing is that browsing the pictures is time-consuming and doesn't really feel like playing the game, whereas watching clips could bring one much closer to it. The way I see it, I'd be happy with any choices a prospective uploader of the playthrough would make :)

And thanks for pointing out the resolution matter Quing, that's a decent argument.
It could indeed trigger the translation process.