Card Stories - Playable or In-depth

A forum for questions and discussions about the Gaiden titles, Cardstories for the Gameboy Advance and the physical card game.
SnowKing

Post by SnowKing »

Ok, thanks a lot zaltabor. We all appreciate it.

Thanks again,
SK
"Barking dogs may occaisionally bite, but laughing men hardly ever shoot."
SnowKing

Post by SnowKing »

Sorry for the double posts but have you managed to locate the file yet? OIs there anybody who already has it that may be able to help. Thanks.

SK
zaltabor

Post by zaltabor »

Again I apologise to everyone. I'm in the process of checking the translated card file as I think there are still a couple of errors in it. I promise that it will definetely be sorted out by the end of next week and the people that asked for the file will receive it by then.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
SnowKing

Post by SnowKing »

Is this even still being worked on. It's been a very long time with no replies whatsoever. I'll just take whatever the file is, I don't mind if there are some mistakes, I'm going sooner, rather than later.

SK
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

The card translations are finished, but Zaltabor just forgot to send it. It's view-able at GameFAQs Suikoden Card Stories page.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
SnowKing

Post by SnowKing »

Ok, thanks alot Jowy. And you too zaltabor.

SK
zaltabor

Post by zaltabor »

Hi everyone,

I apologize for the delays. I've been extremely busy the past few months as I have been moving house.

To all the people that asked for the translations I deeply apologize.

Thank you Jowy for reminding me about Gamefaqs. I submitted the guide a while ago and didn't know it had been accepted. I hope everyone finds it of some use. ^_^